EPILOGUE

2 years later...

The plane was landing in Seoul. Hera had spent 1 month traveling to accompany the South Korean team in the world cup. Yes, she was back to being a sports reporter.

A lot had happened in those two years: Hera had been promoted and was now head of the sports department. Baekhyun had recently returned to the stage after his mandatory enlistment. In fact, it was on the day of enlistment that the news that the two most feared was released on a website:

Breaking: EXO's Baekhyun and a journalist Reportedly Dating

Baekhyun would be dating a journalist. They met at the press conference for the singer's album release. Afterwards they were seen several times together and she was also seen at the singer's concert, before he left for the army. The two already followed each other on social media before starting a serious relationship.

The day the news came out, Hera was calmer than she thought she would be, but Baekhyun was quite worried about his girlfriend, even though the website didn't show her face, he was sure fans would know it was journalist Ji Hyeran. To their surprise, supportive comments were the majority.

Hera was walking distractedly through the airport when her cell phone rang, indicating that a message had arrived. She smiled when she saw who had sent it.

"Go to the exit."

Hera's smile got even bigger. Even with a huge suitcase, she ran towards the exit and saw Baekhyun from afar. She would recognize this man anywhere in the world, even though he was wearing a mask and sunglasses. She jumped into his arms and smelled the scent you missed so much.

The two got into the singer's car and Hera didn't hold back and kissed her lover.

- I missed you so much.

- No more than I felt yours. I was afraid you might fall in love with some soccer player.

They both laughed and how he missed her smile.

- Not even a soccer team can make me forget the man I love the most in the world.

They kissed again and Baekhyun was grateful every day to that press conference for getting him to meet the woman who had shown him the true meaning of the word love.