CHAPTER 1

The ringing alarm indicated that another busy day of Ji Hyeran would begin. She got out of bed and calmly went to the bathroom to take her relaxing morning shower. After a few minutes, she was ready to leave, but first checked to make sure everything was properly organized and not forgetting anything. On the way to work, she decided to stop at a coffee shop, as she was late and didn't have time to make her breakfast.

Ji Hyeran, or just Hera, was a young journalist for one of South Korea's leading newspapers, Korea News. She was always hard worker at her college and it was thanks to her great grades that she was recommended for this job, which made her eternally grateful. Hera was a simple woman, easily made friends with everyone, but in a way she was very discreet and saw grace in the simplest things in life.

Arriving at the newsroom, Hera greeted all her co-workers until she reached her desk, putting her things on her. She saw Joohyun, her friend since college, who had become his co-worker.

- Good morning, my flower.

- Good morning, Joohyun You're in a good mood today, what happened?

- Nothing. The editor-in-chief said he was going to tell something today and I'm just curious to know what it is.

- As always. But, he will probably choose someone for something.

- Well, He should choose you. You've been in this newspaper for almost 2 years and never attended to an event or anything like that.

- But i like to do my work here at the newsroom, you know that i'm not a big fan of go out.

- Okay, but you deserve others opportunities to show your talent, Hera.

- Hyeran, could you come to my room for a moment? - Their conversation was interrupted by the newspaper's editor-in-chief.

- Sure. – Hera followed the editor, but before, she received a look from Joohyun as if she was wishing her friend good luck.

- Sit down, please. – said the editor-in-chief.

- Something happened?

- Don't worry. Actually, it's great news. You have been here for a long time, we know how much credibility and responsibility you have and we'll give you a new challenge.

- What type of challenge?

- You gonna be our representative at the press conference of press release of Baekhyun's new mini-album. Do you know him?

- Of course i know but this isn't my area, you know that.

- That's why we called this a challenge. Also, we chose you because we know you can do a great job.

- I accept this challenge and i gonna do my best.

- I have no doubts about that. Later I'll give you a material about Baekhyun and a summary of all the songs of his new work so you can meke the questions that will be used at the conference, but mas nothing prevents you from ever doing your research work about him. You can start your work and good luck.

- Thank you so much.

Hera left the editor's room worried. It was a great opportunity, but even though she knew she could do it, she was very worried. As soon as she arrived at her office desk, she was greeted by Joohyun, who was dying of curiosity.

- So?

- I have to go to a press conference.

- From any new hiring of a football team?

- No, from that singer, Baekhyun.

- BYUN BAEKHYUN? – Joohyun screamed, attracting attention from everyone in the newsroom. Hera immediately begged her friend to be quiet, embarrassed because she was getting everyone's attention. – Sorry, but, my friend, he's one of the most famous singers in South Korea. But you don't look really happy about this.

- I'm just nervous because I'm not familiar. I'm a sports expert, not idols or singers

- Calm down, everything will be all right. You're one of the best here, I'm sure will do a great job and I'll help you.

After a long day at work, Hera, upon arriving home, decided that she would begin her research about the famous singer. It was a Friday, the press conference would be on Wednesday next week, she had four days to learn all about Baekhyun, and have to prepare questions to ask the singer.

As your friend had said, his real name is Byun Baekhyun, he was born in may 06, 1992 and debuted in 2015 with the song Beautiful. Hera spend the rest of that night reading some facts about him,  from his personal life to his consolidated career, doing some notes, but she eding up sleeping.

The following days were divided between doing other jobs in the newspaper and listening to Baekhyun's songs, and studying each track of the singer's new release, without even listening to them.