CHAPTER 5

"You will go to the launch event for Privé's new collection at Baekhyun's own request."

Hera was still unresponsive knowing she was going to an event because Baekhyun had asked. She was eager to see her new friend and ask why he had done that. She decided to call Joohyun to do a "sleepover" and at the same time help her choose the outfit for the event, as she had never been to a fashion event in her life.

- Hera, answer me one thing with sincerity.

- Okay, Joohyun.

- Did you keep in touch with Baekhyun?

Joohyun already knew the answer to the question because of the nervousness on Hera's face when she received the news that she was going to the event, but she needed to hear that from her best friend, who took a deep breath and said:

- Yes. But only sometimes.

- And, why did you hide it from me?

- I don't know. Maybe I was afraid of your reaction, of you imagining things that don't exist. Also, you are not one of the most discreet people in the world.

- But you know that when you ask me for discretion, I comply. And I can't imagine anything, just that you're having some kind of relationship.

- That's what I wanted to avoid. – Hera said pointing to her friend. – We are talking like good friends that we are.

- Friends?

- Yes, friends. It's the maximum where I want to get with him.

- If you are saying. But, have you met in person other times?

- No, only on the day of the press conference.

- So you can't go dressed in any clothes. Let's get some inspiration from the internet and try to match with the clothes you already have.

- Let's take it easy. I go there for work and not wanting to conquer the singer in the nation.

- But this isn't an excuse for you to look badly dressed. And if you can conquer the singer, that will only be a bonus. – As soon as she said that, Joohyun was hit by a pillow thrown by Hera, laughing at her friend.

_________________________________________________________

On the evening of the event, Hera was accompanied by a co-worker who would take the photos and help her when needed. The place was luxurious and there were several influential people from the fashion world and idols who were supporting Baekhyun.

Hera was writing some things in her notebook when she heard her co-worker say: - Wow, he's really handsome.

That's when she noticed the movement of all reporters to see that Baekhyun had arrived at the event.

Wearing the clothes from his collection and some necklaces, Baekhyun was more attractive than on the day of the showcase, at least that's what Hera was thinking at the moment, but she was there as a journalist and had to be as professional as possible.

As the photos were taken, Baekhyun looked at each reporter there, but when his gaze met the journalist he was looking for, he smiled and waved at her, who returned the smile, really glad to see her new friend.

After the red carpet, there was a moment when Baekhyun explained the concept of the collection and shortly afterwards a fashion show, showing the clothes of the new collection.

The event continued with the presentation of a DJ, whom Hera did not know, but seemed to be famous. She decided to go near where they were serving drinks while her co-worker had gone to put the equipment in the car. While sipping the drink she had ordered, Hera felt that someone had sat next to her and thought it was her co-worker, but when she looked, she saw that it was actually Baekhyun..