CHAPTER 11

After that day, Baekhyun and Hera had dates almost every day, as Baekhyun's vacation was coming to an end and he would soon begin preparations for his tour. The dates were as discreet as possible, as Hera had asked Baekhyun to keep everything secret. She was afraid that a relationship would ruin Baekhyun's career, she didn't care about the hates she would possibly take.

- What are you going to do tonight? - Baekhyun asked Hera, while making a video call.

- Nothing, I'm taking advantage of the holidays to lie in bed and looking at the ceiling, why?

- Today Jongdae is going to have dinner, he said he wanted to give a very important news and I would like you to go with me.

- But if the news is very important it is better not to go.

- Actually, he asked you to come with me.

- Are you serious or are you just saying this to convince me to go with you?

- Seriously, he really wants to meet you. It will be a simple dinner, only our friends from the company will go, but it will not be anything formal, just a meeting with friends.

- Good. You know I don't like to wear very elegant clothes, much less wear high heels.

- You can go in pajamas and all the messy hair that will look beautiful, you know that.

- Baekhyun, your luck is that we are on a video call ...

- No, my dear Hera, it is not luck, it is bad luck, because I wanted to be with you. - Baekhyun laughed at the faces Hyeran made when he said these things to her. - Anyway, at 20:00 I will pick you up.

---

To Hyeran's surprise, Jongdae doesn't live very far from her. Arriving at the apartment, they were received by a smiling and very excited Jongdae.

- Finally you arrived and finally I will meet the famous Hyeran. - Jongdae said while making room for them to enter.

- You mean I'm also famous, Baekhyun-ssi? - Baekhyun was embarrassed and Hera found that adorable and reaching out to Jongdae, continued. - As you said, I'm Hyeran and it's a great pleasure to meet you.

- It's my pleasure. I was really looking forward to meeting you.

- Hi Jongdae, I'm Baekhyun, your best friend and, if you didn't notice, I'm here too.Jongdae ran and hugged Baekhyun, Hera laughed at the scene.

- Don't be like that! Hyeran is a visitor, you are already at home. Let's go to the dining room, everyone is waiting for you.

Hyeran, for some reason, was nervous about meeting her boyfriend's friends. When Baekhyun said that she was going to meet some colleagues from the company, I had no idea that these "colleagues" would be Sehun and Chanyeol, the famous EXO-SC duo, who were from the same company as Baekhyun and Jongdae and the chef Do Kyungsoo, whose was a fan.

- Baekhyun, why didn't you tell me who your friends were? - Hyeran whispered and held Bakehyun's hand tighter, showing that she was very nervous. He smiled and Hyeran felt at peace again.

- Finally! I thought we were going to have to wait all night. - Chanyeol said.

- You don't have to be so dramatic. Jongdae told me that it was not long ago that you had arrived. Anyway, I would like you to meet the journalist Ji Hyeran ...- Baekhyun raised Hyeran's hand, giving her a kiss -... my girlfriend. Hera, these are Sehun, Chanyeol and your idol, Kyungsoo.

- Hyeran, it's a pleasure to meet you. - Said Kyungsoo. - I'm glad to know that you like my job.

- Yes, she once talked for hours about a recipe that I don't even remember the name. - Baekhyun said laughing, making Hera even more ashamed. She then gave the singer's arm a light slap. - See? That's what I get for being an amazing boyfriend who does everything to please his girlfriend.

- Yeah, it's Baekhyun, but you didn't do more than your duty. - Everyone in the dining room laughed at what Hyeran had said. She kissed Bakehyun on the cheek as a thank you. - It is a great pleasure to meet you all.

- We were very anxious to meet you. Baekhyun only talks about you. "Hera plays better than all of you together" "Today I saw Hera" "Hera this" "Hera that". - Sehun said, getting a funny look from Baekhyun.

- So apparently I am the most famous person in this room.]

They started a lively conversation and all the nervousness that Hyeran had in the beginning, disappeared.

After eating, everyone went to the living room, where Jongdae was going to give the important news.

- Well, I tried to hide it as much as I could, but, one time or another you would find out. Unfortunately, my girlfriend is not here to share the news, but she is just as happy as I am. The first news is that we are getting married soon.

Everyone in the room cheered. Jongdae had a great relationship with his girlfriend, even though he had to hide it from the media.

- Finally, right? I'm really happy for you two. But, did you say that this was the first news, and second? - Baekhyun spoke as if he had guessed the thoughts of everyone in that room.

- The second is that a new person will be attending our dinners in a few months.The entire room was silent for a few seconds, that's when Sehun finally understood what it meant.

- ARE YOU GOING TO BE A FATHER?

Jongdae just nodded and all the men in that room ran to hug him. Hyeran just followed the whole scene smiling and truly happy.

After that dinner, Baekhyun took Hyeran to her apartment, who insisted that he stay with her for a while.

- Jongdae was beaming today. He was so happy. - Hyeran said sitting on the couch.

- Yes, I'm very happy for them. - Baekhyun lay on the couch and used Hyeran's legs as a pillow. The journalist took the opportunity to play with his hair. - If you keep doing this, I sleep right here.

- And why don't you sleep? - Baekhyun was startled by what Hera had said. Why had he been so nervous about that simple question?

____________________________________________________

LONG TIME NO SEE!!!!

Sorry for taking so long to update, but I was writing other fanfics (nct mark x gugudan mina fanfics by the way) and I ended up forgetting this one. I also didn't know much about continuing it, but here I am.I promise I won't be delayed with the updates this time.Follow me on twitter (oshwindy) and soon I will update another baekhera au there.Kisses, Mikaela