CHAPTER 9

- DID YOU KISSED EACH OTHER?

Joohyun screamed as soon as Hera told her what her first date with Baekhyun had been like.

- Yes, but be calm.

- How do you want me to be calm? YOU KISSED BYUN BAEKHYUN!! NOW, TELL ME EVERYTHING!

- He said I had caught his attention at that press conference because of my work, and each time he talked to me, the more passionate he got. - Hera sighed passionately as she remembered his words.- I also talked about how I felt about him and it happened. Joohyun, it was so perfect!

- So it all worked out!

- What worked out?

- Baekhyun called me. He asked about you and I gave some advice. He seemed to be really committed to conquering you.

- Wait a minute. Baekhyun called you and you talk about me?– Hera said that with a huge smile on her face.

- Yes. – Joohyun laughed seeing the silly face that her friend made. – Tell me, what's it like to date Korea's most famous singer?

- We are not dating.

- You have declared to each other and you are not dating. Tell me why.

- I think it's being really fast and you know I have no dating experience.

- Hera, you spent your whole life studying and working, I know this is very important to you, but you need a romance at least once in your life! I can see in your face how much you are in love with Baekhyun, just as you can see how much he is in love with you. Give this opportunity for love, Hera.

- Since when did you become a great advisor?

-You should thank me, if it weren't for my advice to Baekhyun, you wouldn't have kissed that beautiful mouth, with all due respect.- They both laughed and Joohyun continued. - Hera, I want you to be happy and you can tell how radiant you are about Baekhyun.

- It is true. Everything changed after I met him. But, I still get worried.

- Why?

- Do you know. He is very famous. It's weird, but I don't see it that way. If we really get into a relationship, I'm afraid of disrupting his career in some way, I'm afraid of fan reaction, I'm afraid of a lot of things.

Joohyun was about to start talking, but Hera's cell phone started ringing and a smile appeared on her face when Baekhyun's name appeared on the phone screen.

- Hello?

- Morning, Hera. How are you, today? Sleep well?

- Yes, soon as I fell in bed, i slept, and you?

- How did you get to sleep after what happened yesterday? – They both laughed, Hera getting embarrassed and mentally thanking her for talking to Baekhyun over the phone and not in person. - It took me a long time to sleep, but I did sleep well. Do you have plans for today?

- Unfortunately, not only today but in the coming days. I need to get some work done before my vacation.

- Do you really need to do this or are you trying to avoid me?

- Of course not!

- So, you will go out with me as soon as your vacation begins.

- Of course, captain.

Baekhyun laughed. He liked that about Hera. One minute she was shy, and then minutes later she would be more relaxed.

- I miss you.

- But Baekhyun, we saw each other yesterday...

- Doesn't matter. I already miss you. Also, I'm trying to be romantic.

- Okay, mr. romantic. I miss you too. Thank you so much for the amazing night.

Baekhyun laughed like a fool. It had been a long time since he felt so happy and his heart was beating so hard.

After that call, Baekhyun and Hera just exchanged a few messages. Today was her last day at work before the holidays, and he realized he couldn't go another day without seeing her.

Hera said goodbye to her co-workers and walked toward the exit of the building when she was surprised by a car that stopped right in front of her. She was already ready to fight the driver, but when she realized it was Baekhyun who was driving the car, her face of outrage changed instantly.