Chapter:7

A/N:I know this is short but I am having exams right now. Sorry.

Dedicated this chapter to you for the amazing cover you made for my story. Thank you!

Recap:

"Let me." she said.

He was confused. What was she talking about?

His question was soon answered when her hands slid down to his pants...

CHAPTER-7

The moment her fingers brushed against his engorged cock she could hear him groan.

A loud knock interrupted them both. They both groaned in unison.

'Ignore. Whoever it is will leave." said Dayna.

Orlaine looked at her like he was looking at her for the first time. Her eyes glazed over in lust and he wanted to comply. He really wanted to ravish her. But whoever that was knocking was persistent.

Groaning he pulled her to him and kissed her fervently.

"I'm sorry dear one. Let me deal with whoever it is. It must be urgent." he said in a pleading tone.

Who is it? Orlaine demanded through his mind link.

"Orlaine, it's me, your housekeeper. You need your daily fill of blood and I am sure the wolf you've in there would be hungry too. I don't care what you two are doing. I really am tired and if you don't haul your ass down in ten minutes, I'm going to retire to bed and it won't be my fault if you suck the blood out of that mutt." He could hear the old feminine voice of his housekeeper.

"Damn you, witch! If I didn't love you like a mother I would have thrown you out a long time ago" he said in an exasperated voice and was rewarded with the cackle of her laughter that just made him roll his eyes cursing her.

However he was distracted by the little kisses he felt on his skin and looked down to her kissing and licking his abs in a way that made his member harden for some attention.

Trying to shake the lust filled thoughts he hauled her over his shoulder and placed a hand on his ass while walking towards the closet.

He could hear her laughter.

"Where're you taking me?"

"For dinner. If we don't go now, I don't want you to be my dinner for the night."

He heard her sultry laughter and realised his mate took his words in the wrong way, which he didn't mind doing that too.

Putting her down he indicated her to wear something and that he would wait outside.

Shrugging Dayna took a black robe and wore it, tying the ropes of it around her waist and went in search of him.

Following his scent she sauntered into the kitchen.

Orlaine sat at the head of the table cradling his glass of blood in one hand lazily. Dayna smirked as she made her way to him and stood still in front of him tilting her head to the side to study him.

"Does it taste better than mine" she whispered in his ear huskily.

Orlaine almost choked on the liquid at her question. No it didn't taste better than hers but he didn't want to drain the blood out of her body.

Slowly but surely she trailed one of her slender fingers over his arm that was holding the glass and sighed in satisfaction when she saw how badly it shivered trying to have some self control. That made her feel powerful.

She didn't know this man but he made her feel high. He pleasured her like no one else. And she wanted him again and again. She for the first time acknowledged the power of seduction and her gift at it and wanted to try it on him. True she seduced many men before but most of it was only for revenge and the other stream of men she visited, she dared not to think about them for they happened before her mate came into her life.

She shut her eyes to get rid of the memories of her past

Orlaine gulped heavily when he felt her finger move along his muscle. He wanted to do nothing but rip that skimpy robe off her body and have his way with her but he knew what would happen if he lost his control. He would simply kill her with his blood lust.

Wanting to distract her somehow, he tore his eyes from her hands and what they could do to a certain part of his body and raised them towards her face only then realising his mistake. She looked like a wanton woman with her eyes shut and her head arched backwards as if she was offering her neck for him. He could still see the red marks on her skin and when he saw a drop of blood falling from the punctured wound trailing a slow path down her neck and disappearing into her robe, his control snapped.

He couldn't take the torture anymore. His inner beast demanded control and took it without his consent and in a matter of seconds, he pulled her onto his lap and kissed her feverishly.

Dayna was suddenly brought out of her painful memories when she was suddenly tugged and she realised she was straddling him. His lips were on hers and they were hard, unforgiving. They sought revenge for what she knew not but she gladly accepted this rough side of him and gave back as much as she got.

He slightly nipped on her lower lip seeking entrance into her mouth and when he did, his tongue dominated and overpowered hers. But that wasn't enough. The smell of blood was provoking damn too much and he hurriedly pecked small kisses down her neck and when his lips came to the previous marks he stopped on hearing her whimper.He was sure that she was still sore in that area and though he wanted to gain some control he couldn't.

So he moved further down and ripped the teasing robe into pieces and assaulted her cleavage. He kissed her chocolate nipples loving how hard they got for him and licked them. He teased them in his mouth and every lick and nip elicited a moan from her mouth further encouraging his ministrations. She knew what he was about to do..