Chapter:-1

A/N:-In this story you will find a name, Dayna.The "day" part in Dayna should be pronounced at the way we pronounce to"day"..Hope you get my drift..

Ok..That's it..:-D

She enjoyed the morning sun. The forest made her calm and peaceful. An emotion she displayed only when she was alone. She shivered when she felt the tingle of a lover's caress all over her body and opened her eyes. She must be delusional. She knew it was highly impossible to feel such an emotion without him and continued enjoying the sun. If only life could be as peaceful as it was. If only she could feel as happy as she had before. But that was the past. Now she was a different woman. She drew in a deep breath and masked herself off any emotions and let only her hatred show in her eyes. She was told many times that her eyes were expressive. She decided to test it and realized that the compliment was true. Which was why she portrayed hatred. It made many grown men and women squirm under her gaze. Suddenly she stiffened when the breeze brought a strange appealing smell. She felt someone was watching her.

She slowly moved her eyes over to the trees and looked around. She didn't find anything. Shrugging she moved towards the hollow of one of the trees and dressed up into her blue summer dress and flip flops.

Soon she left the forests and made her way to her Ferrari which was a flaming red in color. Many thought it suited her. Little did they know what kind of a person she was.

She drove to the mansion where she parked it outside. Opening the gates she closed them right after she entered. She didn't want anyone to sneak into her home.

Unlocking the door she went inside and switched on the lights. She climbed the stairs to her room and opened her closet to find the black dress she decided to wear. Placing it on her bed neatly, she dried her hair and combed it. Stripping herself naked she went to her closet once again and sorted through the drawers for her underwear. Finding what she wanted she wore the lacy cream colored thongs which were a shade lighter than her tanned skin and which were trimmed with black outline and  a matching strapless bra that was clasped by the thin trimmed black material at the back. She unfolded the silky black dress loving the feel of it against her fingers wishing she had someone to wear it for. She shook such thoughts and told herself she should pleasure for her own if not for anyone else and slipped into it.

It was sleeveless. It started with her right shoulder crossing her neck with a deep dip into her breasts right below the small stone embedded in between the cups of her bra and hugged her hips and stopped few centimeters right below her ass while it ducked under her left shoulder making it seem strapless on one side.

Curling her hair she pinned onto her right side and pulled it front covering her right shoulder. Painting her toe nails black and her fingers red she let out a sigh. It was a rule for her to dress fashionably. If she did not her aunt would not allow her in. She then added a pair of her favorite red stilettos. Perfect. She knew there was still one thing missing. Moving over to her bed, she untied the satin ribbons and opened the box. She tore the paper which wrapped her most favorite item. Displayed proudly on a rectangular flat shaped soft cotton cloth was a mask. The mask was designed to cover only her eyes and nose. Along the outline which was to cover her eyebrows  were tiny designs in black and ended just near her ears where they became more narrow into threads that were to be tied at the back of her head. Since it was not going to cover the upper portion of her eyes except the eyebrows she added black eyeshadow to them.Once she was satisfied with them, she tied the mask onto her face which covered the skin right under her eyes and her nose. The black smoky eyeshadow blended perfectly with the red trimmed mask which expertly covered her eyebrows.