Chapter:3

A/N:- IMPORTANT** PLEASE READ!

\

This chapter is "R" Rated. You've been cautioned! Please read at your own risk and sorry if I didn't write it spicy enough!:P. Now you can read!..:-D.and let me know what u think. And its unedited. Sorry for mistakes.

Dayna blinked once. Twice. She moved her face nearer to the man to make sure he was who she thought he was. And yes, she was right.

There sitting in front of her was a man wearing a silver coloured mask which meant he was one of the Platinum customers. The customers at the club were divided into different categories and she had no doubt that he paid a hell lot of a money to have a custom made mask with platinum coating indicating his power.

But she knew who it was behind that mask, that facade. He was her mate. The very guy who left her because of-

Loud cheers of encouragement distracted her from her thoughts and she gulped moving back towards the pole and away from the man whom she avoided like a plague. Sliding off the pole she went to the backstage seething with anger.

"Are you alright?" Sheina asked nervously as she gazed into the black pits of Dayna's once green eyes.

"Do I look like am all right?" she growled back.

"What happened?"

"That guy wearing the mask. Is his name Erik?"

"How did you know?" Sheina asked surprised.

"I just know" she said and suddenly all anger disappeared from her face and a smirk made it's way on her plump lips.

"You do have some dresses saved for special occassions, don't you?" she mumbled as she made her way to a cupboard and opened it. Rummaging through them she frantically searched for something blue or white that would match her mask.

As soon as she found a white long frock she opened her dress and wore it right in front of her Aunt who was still gaping at her.

"You could've told me to exit the room, you know?" Sheina said indignantly.

"You could've used your brain and left, you know" Dayna mimicked her and left the room while tying the lace strings to the side near her thighs.

The white frock was long designed with laces and was transparent at the waist. It stopped near her ankles but using the lace strings provided on her right leg she pulled the strings tightly pushing the long white material covering her legs over the strings making them move back over her legs into soft ruffles. She tied the strings together at the back. The once long dress was now short reaching just her knees.

Sheina in the meanwhile tried to calm her customers who were outraged that their favourite woman left the pole way too early who calmed down as soon as they saw her walking back onto the stage and waited expectantly.

She could feel all of them looking at her. She could feel the burn of one particular pair of eyes which were devouring her body making her heart boil with rage.

She turned and true enough, her Erik stood there, tall and proud, unaware that the very person he was lusting after was the mate he refused to have because he-

She didn't want to think further. She didn't want to delve in the past. That wasn't her anymore. She felt it was time to make him suffer. With that thought she moved towards him.

Erik smirked. He knew no woman could resist him. He knew this beautiful masked woman was no exception. Though he felt the strange aura around her. He felt like he was being pulled towards her. He swallowed hard when he saw the way she moved her hips to the soft music playing in the background. The way she licked her lips promising him of what she saved later for him. The way her breasts begged him to release them from their silky abode.