Chapter:8

The blood lust clouded his mind so much so that his inner beast was almost out of ontrol. Almost. But he didn't want to snap her delicate neck to pieces. So this time he bit into her nipple.

Dayna cried as she felt the sting of his fangs right on her breast. But soon her cry changed into a moan when he started to suck onto it mercilessly.

God! He felt he died and went to heaven with the way her blood tasted on his tongue. He sucked it on greedily. And he would have bled her dry if it wasn't the so subtle cough that he heard from the doorway that had his protective instincts kick in and he stood in front of her covering her slender figure with that of his own. 

"How many times did you drink from her?" a voice asked from the door.

"You can come inside and speak, Tasha" he said amusement slightly colouring his tone.

"Are you decent enough?" she asked and even before he could reply she entered in.

Tasha looked at the vampire and wanted to hit him on the head. Blast him! she thought dryly. Now, she wouldn't be able to eat in this kitchen room knowing the couple were having sex there. And she was so damn hungry!

"What did you want girl?" Orlaine asked and turned towards Dayna embracing her and yet covering her.

"You asked me to find everything about her, remember?" she said pointing at the object of his passion that was now cuddling in his arms.

"Yes, I did." he said pecking small kisses on her mouth.

"Well..If you would follow me to my chambers I would gladly explain everything." she said turning her face away from the couple.

"Why not here?" he asked offhandedly over his shoulder.

"Because this room smells of your sex and sweat and it's gross. So it would do you both good if you both come to my room." she all but hissed at him.

And the moment the words left her lips, Tasha found a knife held around at her throat and a strong grip on her arm.

"Oh! For Godssake Faith! We have known the king for so long I think it's time for us to forget formalities around each other!"

Orlaine chuckled at the scene in front of him.

Dayna peeked from around him and scrunched her eyebrows in confusion.

"Why did she put a knife to that blondie's throat?" she asked.

Orlaine was shocked that his mate would call Tasha a blondie and looked  down at her only to be rewarded with a cheeky grin of hers. He had observed her but never had he seen her looking so happy and that sent a stutter through his heart.

He couldn't help it. He just had to kiss her and kiss her he did. Until they were both interrupted with a loud resounding whack on Orlaine's head.

"Ow!" he glared at Tasha while rubbing the back of his head.

He knew his mate would only get more irritated not understanding what's going on.

"You see darling, Tasha is a witch. And she's serving my family. The woman behind her is Faith. One of the most feared warriors. She threatened to slice off Tasha's neck just because she was informal with me." he explained to her.

"What's wrong in being informal?" Dayna asked prettily confused about the whole ordeal. 

"No. Faith thinks she shouldn't be informal because I am the King." he said stroking her neck absently.

Dayna felt as though she had been punched. She was brought back to reality. He was a king. He was also her captor. And she was having sex with this bastard. Was she soo starved for sex that she lost her mind. No, it was time she did something about her curse she decided. But first she had to get away from this vampire. Did she really have a death wish that she wanted to fuck with a vampire. It was an offense! Yes, her life was like shit but did she fight and survive it all just to fuck a vampire?