Mirrors, Second Thoughts, And Princesses

Twilight enjoyed spending time with her new friends, and learned Apple Bloom was Pip's childhood friend Flash had told her about. The seven fillies were from The neighbooring kingdom of equestria. When Pip disappeared, the seven of them went to look for him and then got caught in the sealing of the empire, so they hid in the forest until they could make a plan. But Twilight knew she couldn't stay there, she had to return and help her sister. While Apple Jack and Pinkie Pie were making dinner, Twilight walked out to the porch and saw a familiar red haired filly with her head down. ¨Are you okay?¨ The alicorn asked softly. Apple Bloom looked at her somberly and shook her head. ¨A don't think so,¨ she sighed and turned to the younger filly. ¨A know he's out there somewhere, but it feels like A might never find him.¨ Twilight asked the earth pony,¨ Well, what's the best thing about him?¨ Apple Bloom started, ¨Well, where should a start? He was understanding and hard working, he didn't care a wasn't a princess. He was always there for me.¨ Apple Bloom stopped and seemed about to burst into tears, but Twilight put a hoof and her shoulder reassuringly. ¨You'll find him one day,¨ she said, giving the other a soft smile. Twilight continued to think about her own sister, and how desperately she wanted them to be together again.  Both girls thought about the pony they held in their hearts.

Twilight: Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight

Apple Bloom: Someone's thinking of me and loving me tonight

Back in the palace, Diamond Tiara thought about the person she used to be before the magic, she knew she didn't really want to hurt her own sister, but would she forgive her? And Pip thought about the down home earth pony he missed so much.

Diamond Tiara: Somewhere out there someone's saying a prayer

Pip: That we'll find one another in that big somewhere out there

Twilight: And even though I know how very far apart we are

Apple Bloom: It helps to think we might be wishin' on the same bright star

Diamond: And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby

Pip: It helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky

All 4: Somewhere out there, if love can see us through

Then we'll be together somewhere out there

Twilight & Apple Bloom: Out where dreams come true

Diamond: And even though I know how very far apart we are

Pip: It helps to think we might be wishin' on the same bright star

Twilight: And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby

Apple Bloom: It helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky