|Chapter 5: bad habits|

"I can feel the paradise before my world implodes. And tonight had something wonderful" Bad Habits by Ed Sheeran

Warnings: slight mention of sk!pping a meal (BY ACCIDENT), mental health talk, smoking and toxic friendship

She spent the rest of the week learning and practicing the choreograph, which ended up being "Fever". She remembered when the video had come out, she liked the choreography, but she was having a hard time with it right now. She was a good dancer, she knew that, but the fact that she always struggled with choreographs made her doubt that, and the members knew.

"Jaeyun, c'mon we have to go" Raon said after turning off the music, leaving Jaeyun in the middle of a step.

"What?" Jaeyun asked, the tiredness finally setting in, but she still pretended she was okay.

"You've been here for hours today. We have to go back to the dorm" Raon explained as she walked towards her "I can see you're tired" she was holding one of Jaeyun's jackets, and as she spoke, she placed it on top of her shoulders.

Jaeyun wanted to repeat that she was fine, but as soon as the tiredness fully settled on her body, she realized how tired she was. Her entire body ached and she could barely stand, so Raon grabbed her before she fell.

"Maybe I should" she blurred out. Raon quickly held her waist and helped her walk towards the small break room next to the dance practice room.

"When was the last time you ate?" she asked her after giving her a water bottle.

"I ate lunch!" Jaeyun defended herself, the water had made her feel better.

"It's 11 pm" Raon answered, her fists on her hips, just like a mom pose.

"Oh" Jaeyun said, now too embarrassed to say anything.

Raon walked towards her and kneeled down "It's fine" she reassured her while cupping her cheeks. She stood up again "I'll go get you something to eat" she started walking towards the door, but stopped right before opening it "drink that water"

"Yes ma'am" Jaeyun teased as Raon left the room. She obviously drank the water.

Jaeyun felt embarrassed, which was stupid, and she knew it. She had gotten diagnosed with ADHD when she was 17, and even though she had gotten familiar with the symptoms to be able to take care of herself, she still struggled. It had never happened that she got so hyper focused on something that she forgot to eat. That's why she felt embarrassed. She knew how to take care of herself, she knew when to stop, but just because of the stress she had being under and the perfectionism this had happened. Can it be worst for other people? Yes, and she was glad she had told the members to check up on her every now and then, but that didn't mean she couldn't feel embarrassed.

She let herself lay on the couch, using her arm to cover her eyes from the lights of the room. She could just fall asleep while waiting for Raon. She certainly needed it, but she was also very hungry, so that wasn't going to happen any time soon.

She rolled to her side, using the same arm she was using to cover her eyes as a small pillow. She unlocked her phone, finally realizing the amount of un-read texts she had from their group chat, but also from Yua alone and Raon. The latter's text only said "I'll go get you"

Jaeyun smiled after seeing it, but when she heard the door open, she quickly sat up (and also regrated it because she got dizzy for a few seconds)

"I got those sandwiches you like" Raon said while lifting a small plastic package on her hand to show it to her.