|Chapter 6: favourite poison|

Hi, sorry for the late update, I've been sick these last couple of days and I almost forgot about posting this chapter, just to let you guys know! (I guess now I'm a true fanfic author)

"I'm a drug addict, you're my favorite poison" Favorite Poison by Fuller

Warnings: little bit of talk about smoking/addiction, insecurities

The weekend had already passed and Jaeyun was currently sitting on her desk at the dorm, a cup with warm tea on her hands as she blew on it very lightly. She couldn't fall asleep and thought maybe a tea might help her, but she couldn't drink it just yet because it was hot.

"Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?" she heard a voice behind her.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed, turning around to see Yua standing on the door of her room "can you not?"

The girl chuckled as she walked inside Jaeyun's room "why aren't you sleeping?" she asked again, sitting down on her bed.

"I can't sleep" Jaeyun answered and took a sip from her tea, it wasn't so hot anymore so she took another big sip.

"And drinking tea helps?" Yua asked, nodding her head to point at the cup of tea Jaeyun was holding.

"My mom used to say it does" Jaeyun answered while shrugging her shoulders.

Yua nodded, turning her head around to look at the room, Jaeyun wasn't able to catch where her eyes were going until it was too late "is that a new jacket?" she asked while pointing at it, her head turning around again to look at Jaeyun.

Jaeyun's eyes opened wide "Uuuh..." not even Raon had asked about it, but Yua had to? "that's not... it's not mine" she said, trying to pretend like it was easy to brush off for her and took another sip from her tea, that was suddenly so much more interesting. "Mmm, this tea is nice"

"It's a new one Raon eonni and I bought" Yua replied; and without missing a beat she added "if that isn't your jacket, who's is it?"

"Oh, a new tea, which brand?"

"Don't avoid the question"

"I'm not avoiding anything!" Jaeyun shot back "you are the one avoiding my question actually" she went to take another sip from her tea, but Yua's stern face made her stop mid-action "okay fine" she finally agreed "it's Jay's" she whispered.

"What?" Yua asked, leaning forward to try and hear her better.

Jaeyun took a deep breath "It's jays" she finally said.

Yua froze, she was definitely surprised "excuse me, WHAT" Yua exclaimed, which was understandable, but the next thing she added wasn't "did you steal it?" this time she asked it in a quieter voice.

"Why was that your first reaction?" Jaeyun asked, obviously offended.

"Because you hate Jay"

"Yeah, I know" Jaeyun let go of a sigh "when I was working on the song, I went to the rooftop to take a break and he was there" she started explaining. Yua was about to speak, but Jaeyun quickly stopped her "Let me talk" she said  "anyways, I didn't want to talk to him but eventually it got colder and he gave me his jacket" she took a final sip from her tea "it's more like a blazer actually" she added, pointing at the item with the mug still in her hand.

Yua rolled her eyes at the girl's correction "yeah sure, whatever" she said "why do you still have it?"

"I wasn't able to give it to him back" Jaeyun shrugged her shoulders while answering.