|Chapter 20: king of my heart|

"Late in the night, the city's asleep. Your love is a secret I'm hoping, dreaming, dying to keep. Change my priorities. The taste of your lips is my idea of luxury" King of My heart by Taylor Swift

Warning: more song lyrics that might be awkward to read, also suggestive comments? (there will be no smut in this story, is literally just alluding to two characters hooking up). Please know that some things that happen in this chapter have 0 possibility of happening, but that's the magic of being a writer, if I want to write two idols having a picnic date on a fucking rooftop I can write it, enjoy.

"Please"

"No"

"Just one" Yua insisted.

"I said no" Raon complained.

"And I said please" Yua shot back.

"I told you guys that one story in confidence!" Raon said "I'm not telling you anymore until I want to" she finalized.

"Fine" Yua crossed her arms and leaned back on her chair, pretending to be mad at Raon.

"You're not gonna get me" Raon said, going back to eating her food, making Yua scoffed.

"Okay just one-"

"No"

"One question, just one" Yua leaned forward, one finger raised to show her request.

"What?" Raon asked without looking at her.

"Were you at Jiwon's party?"

Raon stopped the movement of her hand, her eyes opening wider at the mention of whatever that was.

"...No"

"You were!"

"Jaeyun" the sudden mention of her name made the girl blink a couple of times "why are you not eating?"

"What?" Jaeyun asked.

"Don't change the subject!"

Raon turned to Yua "I'm not" she then turned back at Jaeyun, who was now acting like nothing happened "what's on your mind?"

Jay

"Nothing" Jaeyun said as she slurped the noodles.

"You were smiling" Raon said "what was it?"

"Just..." Jaeyun trailed off, trying to think of an answer "a book"

"Those romance ones you like?" Yua said, her tone letting Jaeyun know where she was going "you know, with the spic-"

"Shut up!"

"There's no shame in liking those books Jae"

"I know! I'm still not talking to you about that" Jaeyun protested, quickly changing the subject "what is it with that Jiwon party?"

"Right, it was when you weren't training" Yua shifted on her sit, adjusting her position "so, apparently some trainees hooked up in that party, but till this day no one knows who they were"

"Just that?" Jaeyun said, a little disappointed.

"Well, back then it was the only gossip people talked about for weeks!" Yua said "it made everyone forget about... well, your thing"

Jaeyun only nodded, she definitely felt better about the whole situation now, but still not 100 percent. Progress, I guess.

Raon and Yua kept arguing in the background, something about Raon not wanting to hear anything about gossiping and Yua saying it was one of the only things that kept her from boredom while Jaeyun was resting, but she didn't pay attention.