♔︎ 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐 ♔︎

༻ᅟᅟᅟᅟ♔︎ᅟᅟ♔︎ᅟ ᅟ♔︎ᅟᅟᅟᅟ༺

"mhmm... that brat is using his powers again."

"lita? you saying something?"

"oh, nothing. i was just feeling hungry." the lady called lita replied and continued wiping the table.

"let's tell baldy—"

"it's too early for lunch. and give me that, i'll carry it to the kitchen." she said and carried the basket of used cutleries. "i'll leave the tables to you!"

lita went into the kitchen and started sorting the dishes before running the water.

"wow, so he successfully killed that clingy bastard huh?" she murmured while looking at the image on the pool of water she made on the sink.

it was like a mirror that sees another side of the world. there was a long black-haired man, three golden-haired people, and one brown-haired young lady.

now, a red-haired servant entered with his men behind. and they took the other golden-haired man for attempted murder on the royalties.

"right... he was working for them now." she mumbled. "i thought he hated them before?"

the woman fondled with the water until the image is gone.

what is he gonna do now? she thought while resuming her work.

the emperor has returned from his break.

the nobles are fawning all over him, acting like they've been desperately waiting for his return.

while the news about the former emperor then spread quickly, like blood on a shiny tile.

they said that by the time the soldiers arrived, the former emperor had been forced on his knees. apparently, he proved to be no match at all. he was even forced to walk on his own two feet to the prison.

the way he's been treated is just simply outrageous.

his only daughter by blood went to the dungeons to visit and talk to him every day. the royals chose to let the two be until they both received their sentences from the jury.

and to honor the historical event, she went back to her own world in a petty disguise.

"anastacius de alger obelia."

wow, his name sounds delicious. she thought while staring at the criminal standing in front of all nobles in the courtroom.

"we find the defendant guilty, beyond a reasonable doubt, of the crime of disturbing the order of the royal palace, and plotting treason that threatened the imperial throne."

woah, wild. aeternitas is really wild.

aeternitas de alger obelia. the evil spirit who stole lucas' mana while he was asleep. lucas loved him dearly, no matter how fragile he was before. his death was the reason why lucas went to sleep, only for aeternitas to steal his mana to continue living.

"hence, this court sentences the defendant to the capital punishment of death."

originally, aeternitas wanted to steal another magician's mana and not lucas'. but he couldn't find that magician so he was left with no choice.

aeternitas, you damn fool. she snickered in her mind.

"according to the law, the defendant should rightfully be beheaded. and his head displayed on the castle walls. but taking his elevated status into consideration, he shall be hung from the gallows in three days time."

poor anastacius. he was innocent.

"no not really. he used black mana before he was even killed. he's far from innocent." she mumbled with her hand on her cheeks, staring at the blond convict.

she smirked and licked her lips lavishly.

"as for his daughter, jennette de alger obelia, due to the lack of any conclusive evidence, the court finds this defendant innocent of all crimes."

"it's fine... i like them bad," she whispered seductively.

three days later, at midnight.

the former emperor's execution was completely carried out.

or so they thought.

"there's an intruder in the imperial castle grounds!!"

"no there isn't." the lady said while wiping her sword with a cloth. it was immediately soaked with all the blood of the innocent knights, turning the cloth all dark red in color.

the golden-haired man just stared at her with his sapphire orbs widely.

the knights kept rushing onto her, but all she did was swing her sword and give them vital cuts before sending them to sleep. no, she didn't kill them. she's not that cruel to do that just for a not so innocent man.

the clash kept going for 10 minutes straight. everyone was tired except for her.

she was a monster.

the wind then blew, pulling her hoodie off, and revealing her majestic ebony mane. its darkness glistened to the moon as it was blown by the breeze.

anastacius was taken away by its beauty.

"thazus, come with me." she said and offered her hand. "we can live peacefully in a faraway land, without anyone on our way. i promise you that."

"i know you already lost the will to live, but are you sure you've tried living at all..?" she said while walking towards the hanging gallow.

she secretly used her magic to remove the handcuffs on his wrists from behind. "i will protect you, thazus. not how aeternitas did, but in a way you could also be free... from everything..."

her whispers were like lullabies, and there isn't even an ounce of magic in her words. it was naturally going in anastacius' ears like his favorite vinyl record.

"come with me," she whispered while cupping his cheek.

"i'll..." he managed to speak even with a dry throat.

"i'll come... with you..."

"of course..." she whispered with a smile that took anastacius' breath away. "of course you'll come with me..."

༻ᅟᅟᅟᅟ♔︎ᅟᅟ♔︎ᅟ ᅟ♔︎ᅟᅟᅟᅟ༺