♔︎ 𝒔𝒊𝒙 ♔︎

༻ᅟᅟᅟᅟ♔︎ᅟᅟ♔︎ᅟ ᅟ♔︎ᅟᅟᅟᅟ༺

"i can't believe you sang that song! i told you it fits your voice!" liberty said with a smile she can't erase from her lips.

"yeah... i've been hearing you singing it so..."

liberty nodded. "i purposely did that so you'd memorize it and sing it yourself."

anastacius frowned. "and it seems like your plan worked very well."

"oh yes. yes indeed." liberty said and chuckled. "thank you, thazus." she mumbled while holding onto his waist before planting a kiss on his cheek.

the blush on his face didn't go invisible to everyone. "y-you're welcome."

"but what's the small gathering for? it really isn't my birthday!" liberty said. there were chairs and tables and flowers like it is someone's birthday party buffet.

"nothing really—"

"it's aurelius' payday so—!"

ethan was immediately cut off when his face met anastacius lyre. it wasn't broken, but ethan sure is.

"don't mind him." anastacius just said while scratching his nape.

liberty hummed with her eyes narrowing at him. "okay then. let's just have some fun. come on!"

"aurelius, play us another song!" dre said as jack gives his lyre back.

"the song of the two dragons!"

"woooh!"

anastacius chuckled and obliged. he played the upbeat song of heroism he created himself as everyone started dancing and cheering.

the two just laughed and danced with everyone as well. it was a precious sight.

"she's married!" evaline whisper-yelled while peeking behind a tree with philip. "aww i was planning to get her and uncle together! that sucks."

"the duke is not looking for a wife at this moment, princess."

"yeah. the duke is better off alone." cindy said.

the two nodded and continued watching the fun festivity.

"eh?! cindy of the house of ashux?!" evaline yelled lowly.

"all blessings to the royalty of tiberius." cindy respectfully greeted with a bow.

"what are you doing here?"

"i followed the famous bard home, your highness." cindy answered.

"famous bard..? you mean the man with the lyre?" evaline asked.

cindy nodded. "he's famous in town for playing songs about the forgotten magician. he's also famous with women." cindy said. "i actually wanted to invite him to play at my salon party... i already sent an invitation to your highness."