♔︎ 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 ♔︎

༻ᅟᅟᅟᅟ♔︎ᅟᅟ♔︎ᅟ ᅟ♔︎ᅟᅟᅟᅟ༺

"the ship is here!"

"aurelius! they're here!"

"call aurelius! i can see liberty's hair from here!"

"are you ready?" liberty asked.

jennette was holding her suitcase while wearing formal school clothes liberty made at the last minute. they made sure that she really looks like a foreign exchange student and no one would suspect a thing.

"we're here!"

"thank you." liberty thanked the captain of the ship.

the ship went closer to the port, and when the door was opened, it revealed the ash-blond aurelius.

seeing a handsome face all of a sudden could be too shocking sometimes that liberty almost forgot how to breathe.

"lippe."

anastacius offered his hand, which liberty gladly took. he guided her down the port before kissing her forehead. "welcome back." he whispered so low.

"i'm back." liberty whispered.

"papa!"

jennette jumped out and hugged her father's waist tightly. the port was filled with awes and sweet compliments for the make-believe family, friedan.

"i missed you so much!" jennette cried while looking up at her father. she could never be this brave, maybe hunger got the best of her.

anastacius was shocked as well. he knew jennette was a very shy girl. he glanced at liberty, thinking she did something to jennette, but she was busy entertaining questions from the people so elegantly that anastacius forgot to utter a word.

"i-i missed you too…" anastacius brashly replied with a blushing face.

"the friedan family is complete! this calls for a celebration!"

"so your daughter is a scholar! is she smart?"

"we'll see about that." liberty said to the people before glancing at her family. "let's go?"

"yeah. wait here, i'll get the horses ready." anastacius said and went away.

"you can ride with your papa, margarita." liberty said.

jennette nodded.

"uhm… mama." jennette called.

"yes, sweetheart?"

the young lady said, blushing, "t-thank you. for fetching me."

liberty just smiled and gave jennette a head pat before they followed anastacius.

"ride the horse with me, margarita. it's dangerous for you to ride alone." anastacius said to his daughter before carrying her up to the horse.

"will you be okay?" he then asked his wife.