♔︎ 𝒕𝒆𝒏 ♔︎

༻ᅟᅟᅟᅟ♔︎ᅟᅟ♔︎ᅟ ᅟ♔︎ᅟᅟᅟᅟ༺

anastacius carried liberty in his horse as he rode back to heinze.

his face was pale. his wife's skin was scorching hot and he couldn't bear looking at her painful expression.

he doesn't know what's happening. anastacius was so worried and they were not even close to any towns or villages.

anastacius tried using his powers, but liberty was rejecting it so badly.

the blond cursed under his breath. he's so close to crying. he can't just lose her like this.

he's never been so scared.

"hang on, my love." anastacius whispered.

anastacius rode the horse faster out of the forest. it took him a while before he left.

only to arrive near the castle.

"who's there?!"

shit. fuck—!

"we meant no harm!" anastacius exclaimed and slowed his horse down. "please, i need help! please!" he desperately said.

but the knights were tough-headed and kept pointing their weapons at him.

"how are we supposed to know that you're not a spy and this isn't just a play?!"

"i don't even know if my wife is dying! fucking— please! i'll do anything!" anastacius cried. "please..! just take us to a physician or something…" he said and held liberty tighter.

"what's happening?" a blue-haired knight walked to the crowd his knights made while surrounding anastacius and his horse.

"commander!" the knights saluted.

"you…" philip mumbled after he saw anastacius.

"you're that bard… what's wrong?" he asked and motioned the knights to step back.

"my wife… she's… she's… i don't know what's happening to her but she's running a fever." anastacius said with panic laced in his voice.

"open the gates. let this man and his wife in."

"but sire—!"

"the woman is a friend of the crown princess. let them in."

"yes!"

philip ran to the gates while anastacius continued riding his horse. he had no time to be in awe of the palace's exterior design, but obelia's castle sure looks more elegant than tiberius'.

"i'll call for the crown princess." philip said. "sir burton, please call the royal physician." he then said to the butler who he stopped from walking to the garden.

"the royal physician? but sir philip—"

"the princess would like that. the sick woman is someone dear to her." philip said and rushed to the garden.