~𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯~

It was your and Hyunjin's 5th anniversary, and you two went to the movies for your 1st anniversary, then to a concert of Hyunjin's favorite band for your 2nd anniversary, Hyunjin took you on tour for the 3rd anniversary, and when he was off for the night you two would sneak out and go stargazing, and on the 4th anniversary you two decided to stay inside and cuddle and take pictures of each other, and on this 5th anniversary Hyunjin got tickets to a baseball game that his favorite baseball team is playing 'The Dodgers'

"Hyunjin, do you have the blanket?" you asked as he nodded and smiled "ok, let's go, babe" you said as he took your hand and walked you out to the car as he opened the door for you as you blushed and kissed his lips and got in as he closed your door and went over to the drivers side and got in as you took the blanket and covered yourself with it as Hyunjin smiled and patted your head as you blushed and then he chuckled, and replied, "You're so adorable."

Hyunjin parked and nudged you, "babygirl, we're here" he said as you groaned and he grinned, "then I guess I'll go to the baseball game myself" he said as you stretched and got out of the car as Hyunjin did the same and came over to you and made you look at him and smiled at the tired look on your face, "do you want me to carry you baby" he said as you nodded as he laughed and pulled you up, you got comfortable on him and rested your head on his shoulder before going back to sleep.

"Babygirl, I gotta put you down real quick so I can put the blanket down," Hyunjin said as you rubbed the tiredness out of your eyes and yawned as Hyunjin rubbed your cheek and smiled and put the blanket down as you sat down with Hyunjin as you cuddled him as he smiled "I love you babygirl," he said as you blushed "I love you too baby," you said blushing

"Aww I forgot something in the car stay right here baby I'll be right back" he stood up and walked to the car, opening the backseat door and retrieving the flowers, then closing the door and opening the passenger door and retrieving the ring case from the glove compartment, which he placed in his pocket. As you gasped in astonishment, he walked back to you and handed you the flowers.

"Aww baby, you didn't have to" you said as he sat down with you on the blanket "but I had to because your my baby and it's our anniversary" he said as you smiled and hugged him "I love you baby" you said as he rubbed your arm and kissed your head "I love you more babygirl" he said smiling as the game began "I love you more babygirl" he said smiling as the game began.

After the Dodgers won an hour later, Hyunjin stood up and felt a wave of nervousness wash over him as he kneeled down and opened the ring case as you gasped, "baby, are you serious?" you said, tearing up as he smiled and nodded as you covered your face and cried as he smiled and grabbed your hands away from your face.

"Baby, we've known each other for ten years, we were friends before lovers, and I've loved every minute I've spent with you, so I'm asking if you'll marry me so we can make more memories, possibly some little ones," he added as you sobbed even harder. "Yes, babe, I'll marry you, but I think I should tell you that I'm pregnant," you murmured, scooting closer to him.

"Really how long" he said as you smiled "I'm 6 weeks pregnant" you said as he clapped and kissed you passionately as you kissed him back "why didn't you tell me though baby" he said rubbing your cheek and wiping your tears "cause I- I um did want you to leave me I thought you weren't going to be ready" you said as you began to cry again as he poked his bottom lip out and hugged you "Babygirl, look at me," he urged as you gazed up at him

"I would always be happy if I had kid with you babygirl" he said as you smiled and kissed him "let's go home babygirl" he said breaking the kiss and standing up and he helped you up and picked up the blanket and rolled it up and walked to the car with you hand in hand and opened the car door for you "thank you baby" you said getting in as he smiled and shut the door and got in the driver's side and drove home

I hope you loved this lovely chapter as much as I did. You're welcome, Hyunjin stans, if your imagination is screaming after "getting married" to Hyunjin.
Next is Seungmin
Words: 836