~𝘚𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘮𝘪𝘯~

"Puppy" you said as Seungmin immediately turned his attention towards you as you went over to Seungmin and sat next to him as the others mocked Seungmin as he disregarded them and gave you his complete attention as you reddened.

"Can we go to the pet store and get a pet?" you asked as he pouted. "What about me, I thought I was your puppy?" he asked as you fluffed up his hair. "Yes, you will always be my puppy, Seungmin," you said as he smiled and kissed you on the lips. "But I want to know what it's like to take care of an actual puppy," you murmured as he grinned and gripped your waist and gazed up at you as you kissed his forehead and cupped his cheeks in your palms.

"So can we please baby Seungmin" you said as you looked at him with soft puppy eyes as he sighed "yes we can baby go get your shoes on" he said as you got up and dashed to your shared room with Seungmin before sprinting back to the living room "we'll be back boys no wild parties" he said as the boys nodded in agreement as you got up and dashed to your shared room with Seungmin before sprinting back to the living room

*at the pet store*

"Baby, look at the tiny chihuahua" you said as you jumped up and down as Seungmin smiled at your cute behavior as you ran to the cage with the dogs in it "puppy, look at this dog, he or she really likes me" you said as you giggled as the dog jumped on the glass and then started licking the glass as you laughed at the dog "I want this one," you remarked as Seungmin approached a worker and inquired about the price of the puppy. "Oh, that dog is $50," the man responded as Seungmin hummed in delight at the low price.

"Ok, we'll take the dog," he said, as the worker went back and retrieved the dog, as you followed where the dog went, as the worker handed you the dog, as you squealed and held the dog, as the dog began licking you, and you laughed, as Seungmin walked with you to get the dog food, toys, treats, a bed, a leash and then to the front and paid for the dog and everything else.

"You happy now babygirl" he said as you smiled and snuggled into Seungmin's arms, kissing his cheek "yes I am very happy puppy thank you" you said as Seungmin smiled and opened the car door for you as you got in and Seungmin handed you the dog as you held the dog as Seungmin put the dog's stuff in the trunk

*at the house*
The members were sleeping on the couch, some on top of each other and others in what appeared to be awkward postures. You and Seungmin took the dog and his belongings upstairs and set up the bed in the corner by your shared bed with Seungmin, filling a bowl with water and food as you hugged Seungmin and looked up at him with adoring eyes.

"Thank you again puppy," you murmured as he kissed the top of your head, "anything for my love," he replied, making you flush as he placed his palm on your cheek, rubbed his thumb on cheek, and kissed you passionately as you smiled.

"Awww Seungmin and y/n sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Jeongin, Han, and Felix chanted as Seungmin swung the door closed as your dog came over and sat in front of you two, staring blankly at you two and barking, startling you with the abrupt sound as Seungmin chuckled.

"Bye Seungmin and Y/N have fun with your doggo," Chan said, looking down at it as it barked at him continuously as Chan left the room as the dog spun in a circle once and sat down in the same spot he was in before but lied down as you smiled and patted the bed for Seungmin to lie down with you as he did what you said after turning off the lights and cuddled and kissed your head and cheek as you smiled

"Goodnight, puppy, and goodnight, (name of the dog)" you said, as Seungmin said goodnight to you

THE END
I hope you enjoyed this cute Seungmin chapter I didn't really procrastinate that much on this chapter so yay
NEXT: Bangchan
Words: 752