~𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘣𝘪𝘯~

⚠️TW: cheating⚠️
I'm a Changbin bias so don't assume I hate him just for making him cheat

"Baby, I'd like to take you somewhere tonight," he said as you smiled, "i'm fine with that." You said this as he forced you to get out of bed, threw your phone on the bed, and held you close by your waist as you placed your hands on his chest and looked up at him.

"Jump in my arms, babygirl," he said as he caught you as you wrapped your arms around his neck as he smirked slightly as you rolled your eyes at him as he smashed his lips against yours as you kissed him back as his hand traveled to your butt and squeezed it as you broke the kiss.

"Binnie I don't feel like making out right now," you said as he put you down. "Alright sorry," he said, looking down as you pouted and cupped his face. "Don't be sorry, baby," you said as he smiled softly and pulled you closer as you smiled and rubbed your thumb on his cheeks and pinched his cheeks as he pulled away as you laughed.

"Uppie Binnie," you said, putting your arms up and doing grabby hands as he chuckled and picked you up and carried you downstairs to the kitchen, where he set you down on the counter and rubbed and patted your thighs.

"What do you want to eat, lovely?" he asked, still rubbing your thighs. "pancakes," you clapped happily as he smiled and got a pan out, turned the stove on, and let the pan heat up as he came over to you and gently grabbed your neck, brought your mouth to his mouth, and kissed you as you kissed back and blushed in the kiss.

"You're so kissy today babe, is everything okay?" you asked as he nodded and looked at you strangely. "Of course everything is okay, I'm just loving on you is that ok?" he said with a little sass as you pushed his hands off your thighs and crossed your arms and looked away from him. "baby I didn't mean to give you sass I'm sorry please forgive me babygirl" he drew you to the counter's edge, stood between your legs, and rubbed your waist.

You looked at him from the corner of your eye as you smiled but tried to hide it as Changbin smirked "you're smiling babygirl," he said as you smiled and hid your face as he smiled and grabbed your wrists away from your face as he smiled and admired your shy face "stop baby," you said blushing as he picked you up off the counter and set you down.

"Go to the living room until breakfast is ready, okay babygirl," he said as you nodded in agreement and went to the living room as Changbin's phone began to ring. "Can you answer my phone for me, baby?" he said as you grabbed his phone and answered it.

Y/N: hello??
???: who is this
Y/N: no who is this first
???: I'm Changbin's girlfriend
Y/N: oh really cause last time I checked I was his girlfriend
???: well me and him have been together for 6 months
Y/N: try beating 2 years bye hoe
*y/n hangs up*

"Who was it, baby?" he asked as you frowned "just some telemarketer," you said lying "ugh, I hate those telemarketers," he said as you nodded in agreement and frowned and shook your head no "no he can't be cheating I'm just jumping to conclusions I'll let him talk," you said to yourself as you stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Hey, baby?" You said in a sad tone "What's wrong babe who hurt you?" he said cupping your face as you pushed his hands off your face as he backed away with a strange look on his face "what's gotten into you baby?" he said as you tried to hold back tears.

"Would you ever cheat on me Changbin?" you asked as he remained silent and looked down as you covered your eyes and tears streamed down your face as Changbin touched your arm as you pushed his hand off your arm "don't touch me Changbin" you said as he pouted and got closer to you as you walked away as he grabbed your arm and pulled you on him and tightly held you by your waist so you don't escape.

"Changbin! Let me go, you obviously don't love me anymore," you said as he became irritated. "Just let me talk," he said, raising his voice as you sobbed into his chest and rubbed your back, "why what did I do to make you cheat on me Binnie? We were fine, no arguments, did you get tired of me?" you said as he sighed

"I'm going to be honest, I did it for the sex and pleasure," he said as you pushed him hard enough to make him let go of you as you stomped to your shared room and slammed the door as he sighed and ran his hand down his face as he heard the bedroom door open as you came downstairs with his suitcase and dropped it on the ground.

"Leave go be with the whore you so desperately want and don't think about coming back," you said as he hesitantly picked up his suitcase and walked towards the door.

"2 years wasted on some whore you knew for 6 months I thought you were better than that Changbin" you said as Changbin walked out and to his car and put the suitcase in the backseat and got in the drivers seat and sat there for a good 5 minutes thinking about what he had done before driving away.

I hope you enjoyed this angst chapter it was supposed to be cute but I got a last minute idea and I had to do it again I am a Changbin biased and I love him to the death of me this is fake I don't think Changbin would cheat at all I think he would cherish and spoil the hell out of his significant other
Words: 1033
Next is: Lee Know