~𝘓𝘦𝘦 𝘒𝘯𝘰𝘸~

"Baby" you said for the fifth time in a nagging tone as Minho put his phone down aggressively which made you jump "what do you want baby" he said as you smirking finally getting his attention "I'm bored, let's have a spa day," you said as he smirked and followed you up to the bathroom. "Girl, sometimes you make me want to strangle you," he said as you laughed and kissed his cheek. "I'll set up the spa," you said as you got up and he slapped your butt as you hit his arm. "No touching Minho," you said as you walked up to the bathroom.

"Hey kitten" he said rubbing your back as you pushed his hand off you "no touching yet" you said as he smiled smugly "yet" he said as you gave him a serious look as you approached the medical cabinet and chose two bath bombs. "Which one do you choose Minho," As he tapped his chin with his index finger, you added, "This one is vanilla, and this one is lavender."

"How about both," he said as you agreed, "lavender-vanilla nice." You said this while placing the bath bombs on the tub's side and grabbing some bubble bath solution from under the sink and pouring it into the tub before returning the bubble solution to the sink.

"Are you going to strip or just stay in your clothes kitten?" he asked as you stood stunned, admiring his toned body as he snapped in your face and you snapped out of your reverie "u-uh yea s-sorry," you said as you smirked to yourself and slowly undressed just to tease him as he knew what you were up to.

So he grabbed your arms and pinned you to the wall as you looked up at him and he looked at your breasts and grabbed your wrists with his hand and began sucking on your nipples as you whimpered and tried to pull your wrists away as his grip on your wrists tightened as you bucked your hips forward to meet his hips as he pinned your waist down.

"Stop moving kitten," he said in your ear, "Minho....the bath," you spoke as you walked over to the bath, shut off the water, checked it, and sat down and relaxed before adding the bath bombs. "Get in baby," you said as he did as he was ordered.

"God, look at the bubbles all over your gorgeous, round, large breasts," he remarked, kissing your neck and caressing your right breast as you became timid.

"Minho baby," you whispered as he backed away from your neck and smirked. "Your going to be so good baby," he continued, trailing his hand down your body to your clit and playing with it as you gasped and moaned quietly.

"Minho I know you're in a mood, but can we just relax?" you asked as he nodded and felt ashamed. "I'm sorry baby," he said as you cupped his cheeks as he looked at you with soft eyes "Don't be sorry baby," you said as he snuggled into you as you pouted at his cute behavior,

You guys bathed together until Minho almost fell asleep on you and you told him you thought we should get out, and he hugged you tightly and you smiled at him as you tried to stand up but failed, and you nudged him as he slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes, and he then helped you up as you drained the tub and stepped out of the tub and dried yourself off as he did the same.

I hope you enjoyed this procrastination story I swear this took me months to finish cause I kept procrastinating😭😭😭 but hey it's finished thank god
Words: 633
NEXT STORY: Han