6. (Manik's plan)

(English subtitles are in brackets)

Morning:-

Manik was driving to the hotel, he had an unknown happiness on his face..

He picked his phone to call someone but it was dead, it attached the charger in a car..

As he opened the phone, it was filled with messeges and missed calls, he held his head in frustration seeing it now he had to create a fake story to tell..

He dialled up someone and placed the it on speaker..

Manik - hello

The caller - yes Mr. rockstar, aaj is nachiz to kaise yaad kiya..

(Yes, Mr. Rockstar, how did you remember me today)

Manik - Shut up Cabir now listen, I have something to tell..

Cabir - ha vo to dikh hi raha h teri excitement se, hua kya

(That can I see, sensing your excitement)

Manik - Actually, I had a concert at Manglore..

Cabir - one second, Manglore where Nandini lives right, you two meet, oh my god, seriously, my favourite couple is finally back..

Manik - Cabirrrr, listen to me first..

Cabir - but tu Nandini se to mila na..

(But you atleast met her right)

Manik - yes I did, actually she too came to the concert, and I saw her and the moment she realised that she ran away. After roaming a lot, I found her house, I couldn't let her go this time and in this hustle I forgot to check my petrol so I had to wait at her place last night..

Cabir - oh to mtlb boht kuch ho chuka, mai to sirf patch up soch rha tha, tum dono boht aage nikal gaye wow..

(Oh, means much more has happened, I had just thought of patch up but you guys went beyond, wow)

Manik - Cabir seriously I'm gonna come there and tape ur mouth if you don't shut up..

Cabir - ok, ok bata (say)

Manik - actually we didn't patch up, she refused..

Cabir - what, to tune use samjhya nhi

(What, so did you explain her)

Manik - arey boht but she wasn't ready to listen, and mai to I even accepted that, I thought I'll leave this morning if she wants so, but yk I found her dairy jisme she has written that she still loves me, she does Cabir

(Yes, a lot but she wasn't ready to listen, and I even accepted that, I thought I'll leave this morning if she wants so, but yk I found her dairy in which she had written that she still loves me, she does Cabir)

Cabir - To phir usme mana kyu kiya..

(So why did she refuse then)

Manik - I don't exactly know she was saying we'll hurt each other again and all that shit, stupid overthinker she is..

Cabir - To phir, phir tune kya kiya, aur tu itna khush kyu tha...

(So then, what did you do, why were you so happy)

Flashback :-

"Manik", Nandini called out waking him up..

He got rubbing his eyes lazily, he had slept at 4 itself and hence he was feeling very sleepy...

"Manik, I had called in the near buy petrol pump and they have filled your car", she said and he got his reality check..

"You get freshen up, you need to leave early before more people wake up and come out", she said..