8. (Where are you)

I so want to write in English yaar but feel nhi aati English mein 😕

Anyways...

Meeting room (Fab5):-

As Manik entered he got unusual glances from his friends..

"What?", he asked...

"Manik in these 2 years we told you so many times to go and talk to Nandini, to sort out things, and when you are finally doing it, you didn't even feel like telling us? Huh!", Mukti gritted..

His eyes widened and he glared at Cabir..

"Cabir", he gritted his teeth..

"What bro, you weren't gonna tell them or what", Cabir said and Manik cursed him under his breath..

"Ha, Manik ab hum thodi na friends rahe", she said dramatically..

"Yeah exactly", Alya joined her..

"Ok ok listen to me first, I was about to tell you all today but before that Cabir told you'll", he glared at him & continued," he told you'll and now you all are thinking I was hiding it", he said innocently..

The manager entered inside recieving glares as he did a crime, Fab5 was still no less than the bratty college gang, everyone here was annoyed of their attitude but still had to tolerate them because of their music and fame..

Mukti and Cabir resided towards him..

"Apko dikh nahi raha, yaha important baat chal rhi hai, Mr. Khanna", Mukti said putting her hands on his shoulder..

"Umm...but meeting" he gulped and said..

"Meeting to baad mein ho sakti hai, we aren't gonna run away, isn't it Manik", Cabir said and Manik replied," yeah of course, we're here only"..

"Cool then, now you go and wait", Cabir said turning him backwards and pushing him a little with a sheepish smile..

"So now what are you gonna do", Dhruv asked..

"I don't know yaar, she is trying every fuckin' way to avoid me, kitna bhi try karlu, she just isn't giving in", he said in a defeated tone..

"Why don't you do what she's saying", Alya said and he frowned..

"I mean date someone else, then maybe she's realise she can't see you with anyone else and she comes back to you, this works you know, jealousy", she said..

"I don't think this will work", he said..

"Try to kar hi sakta hai na Manik, who knows if it works", Mukti said..

"But with whom", Manik asked..

"Inaaya", Dhurv suggested..

"Ahh, not her plz she's such a pain in..", he said holding his head..

"Where Manik?", Cabir asked and he smiled remembering this same convo for Rose..

"Ye dekho he was is smiling, banda pura pagal ho chuka hai pyaar mein", she said and everyone laughed..

"Stop it guys, and plz koi aur nahi hai kya, that inaaya is always clinging to me like, ughh", he said irritatedly..

"There are already rumours about you guys, so it'll be easy to make her believe, also if we get a new girl that'll create more unnecessary rumours", he said and Manik thought deeply..

"I'll think" he said..

They called the manager back and had discussions over their new album...

Night, Manik was lying on his bed in deep thoughts, nevertheless he picked up his phone and dialled her, out of habit and her need..