20. (surprising him)

I said 2-3 days but updated in 1 day itself 😌😎...
.
.
.
.
.
.
The taxi stopped near Manik's house and Nandini came out holding her luggage, she chuckled thinking about his reaction and went towards the mansion..

Guard - excuse me miss, whom do you want me meet..

Nandini - Manik Malhotra, I'm his friend

Guard - your name ?

Nandini - Nandini

Guard - ok wait, I'll ask sir..

Nandini - no no no, don't ask him..

"If he asks him my surprise will be spoiled", she thought to herself..

Guard - sorry but I can't let you in without asking sir..

Nandini sighed and moved away, she gritted her teeth angrily and dailed him, her mood was spoiled..

Manik picked up the call without even checking the caller and placed in on his ears still half asleep..

Manik - hello..

Nandini - hello Manik, kaha ho tum?

Manik - oh Nandini I..I.. *he sat straight and rubbed his eyes to get rid of sleep* I'm at my place Nandini aur kaha, now let me sleep please..

Nandini - Manik! Just come down..

Manik - down?

Nandini - ha come downstairs someone is waiting for you..

Manik - someone who!? And wait how do you that someone waiting down.. one second, IS..IS IT YOU NANDINI!?

Nandini - happy realisation, now will you please come down, your guards aren't letting me in Mr. Rockstar..

Manik - ha, I..I am coming..

He quickly picked up his t shirt dipping in it and went down glancing himself in the mirror setting his hair..

"Nandini you here", he exclaimed as soon as his eyes caught her sight..

"Now can go in", she asked the guard and he didn't say anything just moved aside making way for her..

Manik came towards her but she ignored him and walked past him..

"What Nandini! Ab isme meri galti hai", he cribbed following her..

"Manik I don't tumhari kya galti hai, it's just I'm pissed, I was here to surprise you but everything is spoiled", she said..

"Arey how is spoiled, Nandini listen I was surprised ok, and more than surprised I'm happy that you're here", saying this he was about to hug but then realised they were in the hall of the mansion and there were servants around..

"Acha let's go the room and talk", he said..

"I don't wanna talk", she said..

"Acha to atleast come", he held her hand in his one hand and her luggage in another one taking them to his room..

He placed the luggage at the corner and made her sit on the bed..

"Are you ok now? Ha, my mini monster, kitna gussa ho jati ho", he said pulling her cheeks..

"Manik", she cribbed removing his hands..

"Acha tum apna ye gussa na baad ke liye rakh lo, we're meeting after 4 freaking months yaar", he said and she smiled before hugging him tight..

He pulled her more close and she clinged to him more..

She broke the hug but still kept her head on his his chest..