21. (reunion)

Ignore crap in this chapter plz.. ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
.
.
.
.
.
She stirred being half asleep and moved her hands to hold him but got hold of nothing..

"Tchh", she exclaimed and rubbed eyes to get rid of her sleep..

She got out the bed tying her hair in a messy bun. She was about to unlock the door but then realised her outfit and stepped back..

She went inside the washroom to freshenup and he entered the room in a while and frowned seeing the bed empty..

"Nandini are you there", he asked going near the washroom..

"Hmm", she replied..

"Ok", he said..

She came out in the same outfit, his oversized t-shirt, the shorts which weren't even visible and her hair tied, he smiled seeing her, she looked cute like a baby..

"What?",she asked seeing him smile..

"Nothing", he said quickly averting his gaze getting out of his dream land..

"Manik you left me alone", she cribbed..

"Arey, I went for some important work bacha", he explained..

"What important work ha, what's more important than me", she said making an angry pout..

He smiled and moved towards her, he held her face and smooched her lips..

She threw herself on him and snuggled to him while he caressed and kissed her hair..

"Nandu", he called out..

"Hmm", she whispered still hugging him..

"Get ready, we've to meet someone", he said and she withdrew herself from his arms and stared at him with a frown..

"Meet someone? Who?", She asked..

"It's a surprise, now no more questions", she stated before she could speak anything and she pouted again..

"Listen don't pout like this, I'll lose it", he said smooching it again..

"Lose what?", She asked..

"My control, I feel like kissing you right away", he said..

"To who's stopping?", She asked and he chuckled..

He held her face in his palms and placed his lips on hers, he kissed her solftly while her hands roamed in his hair..

He broke the kiss and a while finding her breathless, he smiled at her and kissed her forehead..

"I'll go and get ready", she said turning away blushing but he pulled her back holding her waist..

"Before that I wanna show you something", he said..

"What?", She asked..

"Come here", he said and made her sit on bed and then moved out making her frown..

"Manik, where are going?", She asked..

"Just a minute", he said walking away..

He came back with a food tray and kept on the table beside the bed..

"I wanted to surprise you with in your favourite food and feed you breakfast on bed, but you always wake up before my assumptions", he said and she smiled..

"Thank you Manik", she said..

"Acha to ab you'll thank me", he said and she bitted her tongue..

"Acha sorry", she said and he glared again..