9. (His support)

Note: I don't know much about hospital, diseases, medicines and all, so ignore mistakes...

As he reached, he saw them ready to leave the place, this did nothing but added to his confusion..

"Chachi, aap log kahi ja rhe ho", he asked..

"Manik tum, yaha, sorry hume na Manglore jaana hai urgently, amms behosh ho gayi thi kal, vo hospital mein hai, aur Nandu waha akeli, to we are going...", Chachi spoke in hurry..

"Aiyo shanoo, jaldi aao", chacha called out and she rushed to the taxi..

"What is this boy doing here, itne saalo ke baad, mujhe to lagta hai Nandu issi ke wajah se manglore wapas gayi thi", he said slowly but Manik heard it..

As there taxi moved he closed eyes taking a sharp breath..

Nandini needs me. I have to be there for her...

He took out his phone and dialled someone..

"Book my earliest flight to Manglore, now", he said..

"But sir", his assistant intruded..

"I said now!", he shouted and hanged up..

Meanwhile in Mangalore:-

The doctor came out of the room to see Nandini waiting impatiently..

"Doctor what happened to amms, is she fine", she asked stammering..

"As of now she's fine, she had a minor stroke, has this happened before?", the doctor asked..

"No, stroke to never happened before, she was feeling sick from a few days", she said wiping her tears...

"You should've bought her earlier, it wouldn't have gone so far, anyways she's safe you can take her back soon and next time you see anything wrong just bring her back. She should eat healthy food and exercise a little.

Keep her away from stress and don't let her do much physical work.", the doctor said..

"Ok doctor, can I meet her", she asked..

"Yeah, she'll gain consciousness anytime soon", the doctor said leaving from there..

She entered the room and saw her unconscious, she couldn't stop tears from flowing..

"Amms", she called out and cried bitterly...

"Am I the reason for this?", she asked herself and got no reply...

"Kahi na kahi, I am reason for her condition, she was mentally disturbed seeing me sad. What am I even doing with me and the people around me, why have I become like this, a heartless cold person, why?", she said gripping her hair in a tight grip..

She sat on table beside her and cried more, in anger, in frustration and in grief..

No one could imagine how depressive and anxious these two years were for her.

Manik was depressed too but he didn't have that guilt of 'everything happened because of me' which was eating Nandini..

"Nandu", she heard the faint voice of amms..

"Ha amms, shall I call the doctor", she asked worriedly..

"Nhi I'm ok", she said and tried to sit and she helped her to sit..

Suddenly her phone rang showing up chachi's call..

"Hello chachi", she answered..

"Ha Nandu, we've reached Manglore,  Amms kaisi hai ab", she asked..