what?

Peter stood in shock. "Oh, thankyou sir." Tony nodded and left off with Pepper.

Peter turned to Lilac, "thankyou so so much. I really wanted this internship." Flash walked away. Guess he didnt care too much.

Lilac shrugged and began to walk away. "Dont mention it." She threw a hand in the air and walked down the street. Peter stood there.

He got out his phone.

•••

KID
I am so hungry you have no idea

RANDO
Then eat

KID
Eat what?

RANDO
dude why are you asking a stranger what to eat
How bored are you

KID
I'm not bored
I just gotta walk home

RANDO
nothing you have to do?
Get milk
Do homework
Get mugged by a classmate again?

•••

Peter chuckled at that text, just as he reached his apartment. But then thought, was there anything I had to do?

"Hey Karen?" Peter asked before he opened the door. "Yes, peter?"

"Was there anything I had to do today?" He asked.

A minute quickly passed. "Well, there was the house break in."

Peter sighed and cringed. He had forgotten about that. "But, I checked and the police took care of it." Karen said.

Peter thought about that and went to his apartment. "Probably for the best. Can't risk getting caught by SHEILD." Peter said.

●●●

Time flew and Peter layed on his bed. When he suddenly realised. "Omg." He shot up. Looking at his now working and set alarm clock, he saw it was 9:21pm. "I have an internship with mr. Stark." He said outloud.

Peter did little kicks in the air of joy, when his phone rang.

Peter lunged to grab it, and of course, karen picked up. "Hello, this is-" he began to say but was cut off.

"Oh thank God. Kid I thought you were dead."

Peter stopped for a second. then remembered he never returned his message buddies text. "Oh, hello! Sorry I forgot to message you."

"Yeah, I thought you were getting beat up or somthing."

Peter picked up a loose sock and put it away. "What's with you always assuming I'm In danger? I'm fine." He asked.

The man scoffed on the other side. "Well, based on our last few calls can you blame me for getting anxious?"

Peter smiled to himself. "Aww, you were worried about me."

"What?..no. look, I need to get off and do work."

Peter turned when he heard a crash coming from outside. He saw a car bumbed into a street light. "Yeah, me too." He said. Peter raced so grab his suit.