The Coffee Mission

"So, that brings us to you. Mr parker." Gwanda explained. Peter zoned back in. The floor in the stark tower was loud as ever and his senses were starting to go crazy. "Hm?" Peter said.

The fellow interns, yes, including lilac, had all been given their spots on what their doing in the internship, and Peter was about to be told what he was doing. "Peter?" Gwanda said.

Peter snapped back into attention. "Sorry- yes. I'm listening." He apologized. Gwanda smiled. "Good news, mr parker. You have a meeting with Ms Potts and she will give you your first task." She said.

Peter looked around. No one else had been told to go to pepper. "...me? No one else?" Peter clarified. "Yep." Gwanda said. "In fact,"  gwanda looked at her watch. "If you go to level....42 she should he waiting for you in the first room to your right."

Peter took all that in, yet he was still confused. "Thankyou, ma'am." Peter smiled. Gwanda extended her hand out. "Call me Gwanda. I'm only 4 years older than you, after all." Peter shook her hands. Appetnlty she had an internship 5 years ago, and that's how she was now working in stark tower. How cool.

Peter walked away, and got to the elevator before forgetting what to do. Floor level...dam it I need to listen. Peter thought.

"Level?" Somthing spoke. Peter got confused but noticed the sound coming from above. "That is so awesome. Wow." He said. Then remembered what to do. "Level 42." Karen reminded him. "Uh, level 42." Peter said. And with that, the elevator went. "Thanks karen." He said.

42 levels later, peter found his way to Ms Potts, with karen's help of course. He knocked on the door and got a, "come in," as a signal.

He braced himself to see Ms Potts , but instead saw Ms Potts and Mr stark.

"Oh, am I interrupting? I'm sorry," Peter went to leave, but pepper stood up from her desk and went in to pull Peter back. Tony was leaving on peppers desk and trying to look at the files.

Peter stepped back in the room and closed the door slowly. Mr stark saw Peter and nodded. "Please, sit." Pepper smiled. Peter sat down, and so did pepper. Tony awkwardly knelt on the ground.

The three sat quietly in silence. "...did I do somthing?" Peter asked quietly.

Pepper laughed and looked at tony. "No, you did everything right. Me and tony talked it over, and..." she explained. Peter looked at tony. "And I would like to make you my personal intern." He said.

Peter stopped thinking. In fact, his heart stopped beating. "Wait, what?" He asked. Tony stood up. "Well, for the start you'll just be providing ideas, making me coffee and cleaning up, but I'll need all the help I can get." He leaned in for a handshake.

Peter shook his hand and smiled. "Wow, oh my gosh thankyou. Did I...do somthing good, or...?" He turned to pepper.

Pepper got out some paper work and placed it in front of Peter. "Well, you stopped a fight and apperently made a good first impression on Tony, which I gotta say, doesn't happen a lot." She said. Tony nodded.

She placed the paper in front of Peter and hanged him a pen. "Sign here and you'll have the opportunity of being tonys first intern." She said, pointing to the paper. "If you want, of course."

Peter quickly signed and returned the paper. "Yes! Thankyou ma'am, and thankyou mr stark." He said. Tony nodded at pepper and everyone stood up. "Its my pleasure." Pepper said. Everyone walked out of the office.

Pepper wished Peter luck, and quickly left. Peter now suddenly became akward. "So, my parker. your first job is to grab me some coffee. Not too strong, but defiantly not too weak. I need energy but I also need to sleep in a few hours." He said, already speed walking to the elevator.