Flash

"And what's that?" Steve asked tony about the new mission he announced. "Spider man didnt agree to meet up now." Tony said.

Clint gave nat a stare that screamed, knew it.

"But," tony eyed off Clint. "He said we could try later. I say we hang down town, look like civilians and wait until we see spidey save somone and you know, talk to him before he can leave." Tony suggested.

Nat sighed. "You know, he didnt seem too eager to talk to us before, I don't think he will be after we pin him down." Nat said.

"I think Tony's right, actually." Bruce stepped forward. He turned to nat. "Sorry."

Nat smiled. "Go ahead." She said.

Bruce continued. "Our upcoming mission is dangerous. We need to get to the bottom of it before it actually happens. We need him. Now." He said.

Everyone stared around and slowly but surely, they all nodded.

It was a plan.

●●●

But someone ruined his plan.

"Peter?" Somone said. Peter turned around to see the one and only. "Lilac. Hey." He said.

The two decided to walk down town and have somthing to eat. "What brings you down town?" Lilac asked.

Peter stuttered. "The sun." He blurted out. Lilac gave a look. "The sun?" She repeated.

Peter regained confidence. "Yeah. Why, do you have a problem with the sun?" He asked.

Lilac laughed. "Anyway," peter said. They grabbed something to drink and sat outside on chairs. "What brings you downtown?" Peter asked.

Lilac leaned in. "I've heard spiderman was out." She said.

Peter was surprised, to say at the least. "You...like spiderman?" He asked.

Lilac moved back. "Cant get enough. That comic I read; so good." She said.

Peter smiled internally. "Yeah, spiderman's okay."

They continued to talk about random stuff, and they brought up dreams about the future, they're favorite food, school stuff, what celebrities they'd make out with, what their family was like. Although, like normal, peter had to lie for most.

In the distance, tony was walking with the avengers, all looking down and not talking, trying not to attract attention. He was thinking about Peter. His mystery messenger and intern.

Why did he feel so...bad about it? It wasnt like it was illegal, he just didnt feel right about knowing Peter in a way that Peter didnt know he knew. It was all so confusing.

But then tony remembered somthing. They're text. Peter doesnt...parental figures? And he lied for most of the interview?

Tony thought about it. The two never really talked about much, but it sounded like Peter lived happily with his uncle because his family was on a business trip.

But now he knew Peter for who he really was, he felt bad. Like it was really sad for Peter to have to lie about It all.

And now tony had just pushed away Peter? Tony cringed at himself. The next time I see him, I need to apologize. Tony said.