The End

"I love you too."

Lilac hugged peter in the tiny storage area. "I knew it." She smiled. Peter felt bad, but then again, shes crazy.

"Lets go." She grabbed his hand and they left the room. She immediately started heading outside the school, but Peter needed to you know, save people. "You go without me." He blurted out.

"What?" Lilac paused. Her expression changed. "Do you not love me?"

Peter awkwardly shook his head. "Of course I do! I just want to tell Ned anout you and me." He said, waking backwards to the cafeteria. Lilac got excited. "I'll come too!" She said.

Peter put out his hands to make her stop. "Actually, dont." He said. "Ned has...had a crush on you since you came here." He lied. "He'd be crushed if you're there when I tell him." He gave a sad look.

Lilac gasped. "Really?" She said. She started waking away sadly. "Okay then. I'll be down town. Where we had our first date." She winked.

Peter laughed nervously. "Sweet." As soon as she left, peter ran to the bathroom. He stared at himself im the mirror. Omg omg omg omg omg.

"Pull yourself together." He said. Then, so somone walked out of a stall. Not just someone.

Ned.

"Oh hey man." He smiled. "Why'd you leave?" He asked.

Peter sighed. Ned might be super annoying, but he couldnt let him die. "Ned, listen carefully." Peter said slowly.

Ned nodded his head. "Somone planted a bomb in the school, and I need you to inform the teachers." Peter said.

Ned nodded again. But then paused. "What?" He asked with wide eyes. "We're all going to die??" He panicked.

"Of course not," Peter said quickly. "You need to help me."

"Oh my god we're al going to die." Ned crouched into a ball.

Peter wanted to yell. "Ned, look at me, we're not going to die if you just help me-"

"I don't wanna die." Ned cried.

Peter couldnt handle it. He activated his web shooters and webbed neds mouth so he could shut up. "Ned," peter crouched down to neds level.

Neds eyes were wide. "Listen. I'm spiderman. We're not going to die, so I need your help."

Ned paused, but slowly nodded. Peter sighed. He ripped off the web on his face and grabbed neds shoulder. "I need you to help me." Peter said.

Ned finally controlled himself. "Okay." He said.

Peter quickly got into his suit. "I need you to tell the teachers, call anyone that can help. We have 30 minutes." Peter explained.

"30 minutes?" Ned gasped. Peter shrugged. "More like 20, but yes."

Ned was freaking out on the inside. "Okay okay okay, I'm gonna call people." He said.

Peter smiled. "See? you got this." He put on his mask and ran out the bathroom.

Ned pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

No, he didn't call his family.

No, he didnt call the police.

He instead, called iron man.

●●●

"Wheres the kid?" Clint asked as he sat down in the Break room. Tony sighed and grabbed some coffee. "Gone. Hes fired."