Author Notes/Disclaimers

Hello again loves and welcome to my new fanfic! I am so excited to be writing this, and I should be fairly quick with updates since I am on holidays until the end of January now:)

This one is called 'Apricots' mostly because of the song Apricots by MAY-A (Please go listen to this song if you have not yet it is lovleh), but Apricot the fruit will have a correlation to this story as well:)

Anyways, enough blabbering from me, here are some disclaimers for the story. Please please make sure to read through these before you read this book, it is so important xx

- I do not own any of the music included in this book, the rightful owners will be credited
- NO SMUT WILL BE IN THIS BOOK WHATSOEVER. I do not believe that is respectful to Ruel, or anyone associated with him to sexualise him, so that will not be included in here nor will it ever be in any of my books.
- This book in completely fictional, none of the events in this story will be factual, so please do not take them factually.
- Personalities and character 'status' generated are not factual in any way shape or form (in other words, Ruel is not a prince😃).
- I am not in any way trying to assume sexualities of any characters in here, the sexualities of characters in this book will be made up and are not intended to be accurate.
- Sunday is Ruel's girlfriend and I am in no way trying to deny that or disrespect her by writing this book.
- Trigger warnings will be included in chapters that need them, and the degree to which particular topics are discussed should also be mentioned. Please do not read chapters that you believe will trigger you.
- This book will DEFINITELY include swearing, so if that is something you are triggered by or are uncomfortable with, I recommend you do not read this book.
- I won't be doing quotes because I can't be bothered :)

I really hope you enjoy this book, and thanku for being such lovely peoples everyday:)

30/11/21

- Bri<333