Dr. Seuss

*Note: when you see these [ ] around some dialogue, it means that they're speaking Japanese.*

Poor Joseph.

That phrase replayed over and over again as you watched every ridiculous request from Dan being carried out.

Especially now.

You watched in second-hand embarrassment as Jotaro scratched Dan's back, wondering how Joseph's body dealt with this. Would it even be painful?

~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, Kakyoin and Polnareff watched in embarrassment as Joseph kept yelling out, tickled mercilessly on the back by an invisible hand. Passerby crowded around, empathizing with the two young men and their senile grandfather.

"Mr. Joestar, keep your voice down!" Polnareff scolded him. "People are staring!  Everyone will think you're nuts!" 

"I'm not yelling for the fun of it!" 

In just seconds, the crowd suddenly became bigger, filled with more pitied onlookers.

Poor old man…”

“Let's give him some change.”

"It's not easy having an older relative like that." 

"You said it." 

Embarrassed to no end at the unwanted attention, they opted to buy a television from the electronics store and defeat The Lovers in a private area. 

They needed to save Joseph, quickly, and with no more distractions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitting on a bench next to Dan, you shriveled back at the screeching laugh Dan let out, humored at the sight of Jotaro waxing his shoes.

“HAHAHAHA! Come on Jotaro! Shine these shoes better!”
Kicking him in the face, he sent Jotaro flying backward, spilling blood out of his nose and mouth.

“Jojo!” you screeched. Getting up to help him, once again you were pulled back by Dan, this time being slapped across the face.

“Hey, hey, hey! How many times do I have to tell you for you to listen?! I guess that it's true that women can't listen for shit.”

Your pupils constricted as you touched your cheek, stinging in pain. 

This has gone far enough.

[Hey, Jotaro! When the others succeed, how do you want to kick his ass? I'll let you get first pickings.]

[I'll make sure that he pays back what he owes me. With the shit he's pulled, I don't know where to start.]

[ Then you should make a list and check it twice.]
You and Jotaro smiled deviously at each other while Dan looked on in turmoil, unable to break the language barrier.

“Hey! What the hell are you talking about?”

Getting up from the ground, Jotaro pulls out a pocket notebook and pen, jotting down his list.