Blast to the Past and Back to the Future

New York City, Summer of 1985…

Joseph Joestar is a famously busy man. The CEO of a real estate agency, the charming multimillionaire mogul, and the eccentric old man he is, he has often found himself traveling all over the world.

Especially now that he's awake, causing havoc upon his bloodline and many others.

There has to be a way to stop him, and soon couldn't come soon enough.

Upon his arrival back to the glorious Big Apple, Joseph was back home again. From his trip in Egypt, he brought home a new companion: Mohammed Avdol, a fortune-teller who specialized in the things unseen, things that Joseph was not able to see yet.

Yet, considering the bizarre things of the past, who was to say that Joseph Joestar didn't believe in the things unseen?

Entering his penthouse apartment, he was instantly greeted by Rosas, the butler, along with hugs and kisses from his equally eccentric wife, Suzie.

“Oh, Jojo, it's been so long! ” she said between kisses. Looking past his shoulder, was the new companion, awkwardly standing a few steps away from the reunion. “Oh? Who's this Joseph? You should've told me you were bringing home a guest! Well, the more the merrier!”

“Sorry about that my dear—wait, what do you mean by that?”

“Joseph!” an old familiar friend came up from behind his wife. 

“Smokey!”

Giving each other a big bear hug and a smack on the back, the two friends greeted each other.

“How's it been, Smokey? Keeping New York City in check while I'm gone?”

“I must admit, things have been much calmer with you gone.”

Hearty laughter filled the room as Avdol continued to stand awkwardly in the back.

“Oh, before I forget,” Joseph directed the attention to Avdol, “I'd like you all to meet a new friend of mine who will be working with me, Mohammed Avdol.”

Shaking hands with Suzie and Smokey, Avdol was further introduced to Richard and Aretha, Smokey's son and daughter-in-law respectively.

“Well, it's always a surprise to see Joseph, especially since he's brought a new one in,” Richard said. “I hope you're ready for the crazy ride ahead with this man.”

“I'll keep that in mind, Mr. Brown.” Avdol smiled.

Looking around him, Joseph saw that two people were missing. “By the way, where's Gloria and that granddaughter of yours? I thought they'd be here with you.”

“Gloria had some business to take care of, while Jackie went to the sandlot with some schoolmates.”