The curse

Chapter 1

Sid's pov

I will not leave you Avneet. Because of you I lost my people 😡. Now toh you have a curse to marry me. I will surely take revenge from you. You will beg me to marry you 😏😏

Flashback

Sid lost his all vampire armies and now avu was going to look him. She attacked him but, it didn't affected him. God appears.

God:-Did you forgot that the vampire King cannot be killed until he attacks you first?😡

Avu:-😔

Sid:-😏

God:-You have disobeyed my rule. Now I will curse you.

Avu:-No god pls 🥺

God:-I curse you that your all fairies will be statue of ice until you marry the vampire King.

Avu:-😱😫 pls good no

Sid:-😏

God disappears. Am the parties exi except avu became statue of ice .

Avu:-no no no no. This can't happen 😭😭.

She fell on her knees.

Sid:-Come on marry me .

Avu:-never 😡

Sid:-Okk.I will also not marry you even if you beg me 😡.

Avu cried a lot. Sid left for his vampire World.

Avu's pov

I lost everything. My vaishu di, my fairies and all. They have become statue of ice. I have to do something.

After sometime,

Avu noticed that the statues of ice are melting.

No. This can't happen. I..I have to marry sid before my fairies will melt into water. I have to sacrifice my happiness for them. I am the queen and it's my duty . Yes I am ready. J will go to Sid and may him whatever it happens. But he is burning with revenge. Will he accept to marry me?

Flashback ends.

Avu went to the vampire World. Sid is sitting in his throne.

Sid:-I knew that you will come here.

Avu:-Pls marry me.

Sid:-No. Wait a minute, you are standing in my Kingdom. Sit on your knees. I am the king here.

Avu sat on her knees as she can do anything for making him marry her.

Sid:-Good. 😏

Avu:-I will do whatever you want but pls marry me.

Sid:-Okk.I have some rules.

Avu:-Okk I accept it.

Sid:-First listen.
Rule no. 1 You will never disobey me.
Rule no. 2 You will have to do whatever I tell you
Rule no. 3 Never raise your voice against me.
Rule no. 4 You will have to welcome me on your fairy land .

Avu:-I accept.

Sid:-If you broke any of the rule then you will get punished and it contains divorcing also.

Avu:-Yes.

Sid:-Okk then be ready we will marry after sometime. Let me arrange everything.

Avu:-Hmm

TBC........