Lost virginity

Chapter 12

Sid:-Beautiful 😍.

Avu:-😳🥺

Mature content ahead 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞. Read it at your own risk.I know you all will not skip besharmo 😏🤣😂

He kissed her lips harshly with full of lust .
He then started to slide his hand on her waist, stomach belly and back. He started caressing her giving her goose bumps. He then reached the hook of her bra. She was very nervous, scared and feeling helpless.
She thought that he will ask permission. But, he opened it without her permission. He removed her bra and saw a perfect sized boobs . He started to kiss her boobs and started leaving hickeys. He took one boob in his mouth and started sucking and licking it while caressing the other. He done that with the other also . He then bit her nipples hard making her moan. She was moaning his name. Sid was smirking 😏. He then kissed her lips again and without breaking it, he went to the bed and threw her on the bed.

Sid:- Should I continue?😏

Avu:-pls leave me 🥺😭

Sid:-I will think about it.

Avu:-🥺

Sid:- Now say who I am to you.

Flashbacks of sid torturing her Gallagher's in her mind. She said in a flow :

Avu:- A cruel bastard husband who tortures her wife.😡😤

Sid:-I thought to leave you but you insulted me 😡

He hardly pinned her on the bed and tied her hand using magic. Although, only one piece of cloth was left on her body , that was her panties. He removed her panties and saw she was wet.

Sid:-Wet for me?😏

Avu:-😳😳🥺😭

He started to finger her pussy very hard in anger. She screamed loudly . She was a moaning mess. When his anger became calm, he entered his tongue inside her pussy.
He then entered her without any warning and she screamed loudly in pain. He didn't have time to adjust for her. He started thrusting inside her very fastly. She was screaming very loudly in pain. Sid felt an unknown pang in his heart. He wanted to kiss her to distract her but his ego read not allowing him to do it. After sometime, she started feeling only pleasure and she was moanshe was moaning very loudly. Sid was even moaning as she was tight. They both cum. Sid didn't stopped even when Avu was very sore. They had sex all night.

TBC......

Twist coming. 😈

Did you liked the chapter besharmo?😏😏