pregnant

Chapter 19

At morning,

Sid woke up first and remembered about last night. He was lightly blushing. Avu also woke up to see Sid blushing slightly.

Avu:-What happened. Why are you blushing?

Sid:-You are asking what happened?

Avu:-yes

Sid:-Do you remember about yesterday night?

Avu:-Yes. So what?

Sid:-Nothing. You said that you will give me anything if I make you happy.

Avu:-Yeah. What u want?

Sid:-I don't want to call you queen.

Avu:-Okk. You can call me avu.

They wore their clothes and went.

In the sabha,

Avu was not feeling good since morning. Avu was dizzy. Abhinavi and Sid noticed this.

After the sabha,

Avu was walking slowly and dizzily. Abhinavi and Sid were secretly following her to know what happened? Suddenly she fainted and fell on ground. Abhinavi and Sid fastly ran to her. Vaish started checking her through magic. She got to know that she is pregnant. She was shocked.

Vaish:-Abhay she is pregnant 😱

Abhi:-What!!!!!!!!😱

The three were shocked. Sid remembereSid remembered about last night. He was happy to know this.

They carried avu to her room. After sometime, she became concious.

Sid:-Congrats.😏😉

Avu:-For what and what am I doing here.

Vaish:-av...queen you are pregnant.

Avu:-What??😵

Sid:-We are going to become parents. 🤩

Avu angrily went from there. Sid also went behind her.

Avu:-This cannot happen 😡.I don't want any weakness. I don't want to be a mother.I don't want this symbol of me and Sid's love. I will do one thing. I will kill this child.

She made a knife and was about to stab her stomach. Sid came there and threw that knife away. She was about to react when Sid slapped her tightly.

Sid:-HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND? WHAT IS SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU AND OUR CHILD.😡

Avu:-I DON'T WANT THIS CHILD. I WILL DEAL WITH YOU LATER. FIRST LET ME KILL THIS CHILD.😡

She pushed Sid and took the knife. She was about to stab herself when abhinavi came there and threw a magical portion on her.

Sid:-What did you do?

Abhi:-Calm down

Abhi:-Calm down. We just threw a magical portion to make her weak.

Sid:-Does that affect her and the child.

Vaish:-No. It will last for 24 hours only. We have to bring her back. Otherwise she will kill that child. She is very powerful. Whatever we have to do, We have to do it fast.

TBC....