Saving her and the child

Chapter 20

Sid:-I need to bring my old Angel avu back

Abhi:- Don't show the fake care. I know Devils like you. We will bring her back. You don't need to act.😡

Sid:-I am not acting 😡.

Vaish:-STOP. We have to work as a team. We have only less time. Now it is 3 pm. Tomorrow 3 pm avu will become stronger again.

Sid:-okk .I am ready to work with you both.

Abhi:-Okk. They I am also ready for my avneetay.

Avneet (weakly):- s.sto.p I w.will not l..e.tt y.ou s.aa.ve th.is ch.child an.d br.ing tha.t w.e.ak , kind av.neet.

Abhi:-We have to tie her. She will do anything to stop us.

Sid uses his magic and ties her to a pillar with chains. The three left from there. Avu became half unconscious.

Sid:-Now what should we do?

Abhi:-We should go to the library. We can get some information from it.

They went to the library and starts checking various books through magic do they can save time. In that way, they can check one book in just 5 Seconds.

After 2 hour,

Vaish:-Got it.

Sidshek came

Sid:-Tell

Vaish:-It is written that sudden change of behaviour in Angels and their powers can be due to any curses.

Sid:-Now who will tell us about the curse?

Abhi:-It is very hard to find that.

Vaish:-It seems impossible . We do not have any leads.

Sid:-There must be any way. There are no problems in which it have not even a single solution.

Abhi:-I know one person. But it is very hard to reach him.

Vaish:-Illmi baba? Abhi it will be a waste of time. No one was ever able to reach him.

Abhi:-Unfortunately yes.

Sid:-Who is this illmi baba?

Abhi:- He is a very old Angel who has a boon to know everything which is happening in the world by meditating.

Sid:-Then what are we doing here? Let's go.

Vaish:-It is nearly impossible.

Sid:- Why?

Abhi:-We have to face three levels to reach him.

Sid:-What type of levels.

Abhi:-In level 1, We have to pass through the jungle full of snakes. Only few have crossed this jungle. In level 2, we have to go through a poisonous land in whichin which our body will be weak that we won't even be able to walk or fly. No one ever crossed this poisonous land. In level 3, it is the most hardest and painful. You have to cross a pond . The blood thirsty pond. The pond contains water which oozes blood from your body. It is very very painful. You will lose all your blood till you reach the land and die.

TBC....