Seducing her

Chapter 18

They started spreading black, devil powers all over the world.

Avu:-You go to the west and east side. I will go to North and South side.

Sid:-Okk

Avu completed it first and Sid only completed half.

Avu:-Bye. I am going. You come after completing the work.

Before sid could say anything, she teleported.

Sid:-Enough is enough. 😡😤 What she thinks of herself. How dare she left me alone. I will not leave her.

After completing it , he left.

At night,

Sid came in the room and saw avu standing there.

Sid (in mind):-Now I will seduce you 😈.

Sid took off his shirt. Avu saw sid's abs and started drooling over it.

Avu:-If you are trying to seduced me, then you are....................successful .

Sid:-Liked it?

Avu:-loved it.

Mature content ahead 🔞🔞🔞💦

Avu started touching his abs. Avu went near sid and they started to kiss. Sid tried to enter his tongue in her mouth. She but his lips and he winced. She entered her tongue in his mouth. He also entered his tongue ins
He also entered his tongue inside her mouth. They kissed for 10 minutes. Sid closed the door with magic.

Avu:-Make me happy and I will fulfill your one wish 😈.I am giving you a chance.

Sid:-I am always ready.

Saying this, he started to undress her. He removed her gown. He took her in bridal style and placed her in the bed. He came over her and started kissing her. They kissed for 3 minutes. Her started to kiss her neck, jaw. He kissed her neck and found her sweet spot. He gave a hickey there. She moaned.He traced kisses from her jaw to her chest. He unhooked her bra and threw it away. He started kissing her boobs. She was moaning. He sucked her one boob and massaged her other boob. He did this with her another boob. He moved to her lips and started kissing her again . Her boobs and his chest was pressing against eachother. Avu broke the kiss and started tracing her hands on his abs. She started kissing and biting his  abs. After sometime, sid started taking off his pants and boxers She was amazed seeing his 10 inch dick. She took it in her hands .She started to suck it and gave him a blow job. Sid was moaning. Sid turned sides and removed her panties. Sid saw she was wet and smirked.Sid started to finger it. He first entered his one finger, then two finger, then his third finger. Avu was moaning his name. He then entered his tongue to suck her pussy . He sucked it for sometime. Then he placed his dick in her entrance. He entered her . She was experiencing pain which started to become pleasure. He entered his full length in her tight pussy. He started to thrust her slowly. She was a moaning mess.

Avu:-Faster....... Faster...ahhhhh

He increased his speed and they both cummed together. They was tired . Avu slept first. Then Sid also slept hugging her.

TBC.....