raped

Chapter 13

At morning,

Avu was sleeping with her head on Sid's chest and Sid's hand wrapped in her waist. Sid slowly opened his eyes to see avu sleeping with tear stains cutely. He was feeling bad for her. But don't know why. He was not able to control now and he caressed her hairs and cheeks and kissed her forehead with love. Avu woke up and Sid realised what he was doing and back off. She wore her clothes immediately by magic.Avu was very scared of sid now.

Avu:-P..p.pls pls stay a.away from me. I beg you pls🥺😭😭

She was shaking . She was shaking badly. He couldn't see her like this and engulfed her in a hug. An unknown tear escaped from his eyes. She felt protective in his arms and calmed a bit. He realised it and left her immediately wiping his tear. She ran away from there and went to a waterfall and stand there crying . Water was flowing through her washing her tears. She went away from the waterfall and she fled in the air and sounded. The air made the water dry and she beThe air made the water dry and she became dry. She was standing there lost. Sm1 came to her.

Sm1:-Avu why are you standing here sadly and numb.

Avu:-I lost my everything dada.I lost my virginity. Sid raped me 😭😭.

Abhi:-That sid r.raped you? 😶😦😩🥺😭

Avu turned and hugged Abhi tightly that there is no tomorrow and was crying. The safest place for a sister is her brother's arms. They both were crying. Vaish came there.

Abhi:-I will not leave that Sid 😡. How dare he 😤😡.

Vaish:-What happened Abhay?😰

Avu:-Sid raped me di 😭

Vaish:-😵🥺😭😱

Vaish was Shocked.

Vaish:-I didn't thought that he will go to this end to torture you 😭😡

Abhi:-He is a monster . There is no thing to be shocked . Monsters like him do this only with inocent people 😡.

Abhineet broke the hug and Vaishneet hugged . They departed the hug. Abhi wiped her tears.

Abhi:-Avu this is not the time for crying . We have to take revenge.

Avu:-Yes dada. But very carefully coz he can do anything to my citizens .

Suddenly a fairy came to her .

Fairy:-Fairy queen, there is an urgent on North pole.

Avu:- Ok I am coming. You can go.

Avu:-Bye dada and di. Will come soon.

Avu went from there .

At the time of sabha:-,

Sid:-Where is this avu?(to Abhi)

Abhi:-Why why are you caring for her 😡

Sid:-You don't have the right to question me .

Abhi:-She went to the north pole as there is a problem there.

Sid:-Ooh.

Suddenly the ceiling of the palace opened and a girl with a black gown, Milky white skin,diamond crown, black Red lips, floating hair, blue and greyish eyes and a devilish smirk entered from the ceiling jumping. She landed the floor with her very long edge of her gown floating in air and landed in slow motion. She was facing sid's back. Everyone was shocked including sid, and abhinavi. Sid didn't saw her face but she seemed familiar to him.

TBC.....

Who is she? Is she sid's friend or something? Or enemy? Is she a danger to fairy land? To know more, STAY TUNED!!