Tears of an Angel

A/N: You can listen to 'tears of an angel' by 'RyanDan' and 'where's my love' by "SYML'. I HOPE YOU ENJOY. HAPPY READING:)

TODAY

The horrible ringtone of my mobile made me come back to reality. I was still lying on our bed hugging his t shirt. That day when he left, he hadn't carried anything with him. Except for Sunshine, the teddy I got for him. That was the reason I hadn't realized that he had left me for good. Until I found a sticky note on the refrigerator. I still remember that day. How could I ever forget the day that ruined my whole life? How could I forget that day when I lost everything? I really tried to hate him for what he did to me. But I couldn't. How could I hate such a pure soul like Harry. How could anyone hate him? I still remember every time when he came crying to me, I used to start crying as well thinking about how this boy deserved the world and then  I used to correct myself. This world didn't deserve him and he deserved something far better than this world, something even better than heaven. Everyone had been so unjust to him. I still remembered that day when he came to me with bruises all over his body...

---

6 years ago

I was waiting for Harry near our lockers.  I was so excited to tell him that I was the new footie captain. When I heard the door open, I turned back eagerly. My expression changed when I saw him. My entire world collided when I saw him, half unconscious with half of his body bruised. 

"Harryy...oh my god, Harry.", I ran to hold him in my arms,"Hazz, who did this to you?"

"Lou, I didn't do anything, I promise. I swear.", he whispered with all the strength he had left in him.

"I know Harry. I trust you. C'mon let's get your wounds dressed. Come with me. I won't let anything happen to you", I said with tears in my eyes before lifting him up and rushing to the medical emergency room. I grabbed the first aid kit and some mineral water. I helped him take off his t-shirt and applied medicine to his bruised stomach and chest and dressed the deep wounds before kissing all of them as if my kisses could suck all his pain. He was shaking. He was so scared. Hurting him was like hurting me. I could never see him get hurt. Then I touched his cheek trying to comfort him. He hugged me tightly and started crying like I had never seen before. And I hugged him back tighter. I wanted to slay all his demons. 

"They hurt me Lou. They kept kicking and punching me and kept calling me an abomination. I asked them to stop. I begged. But they won't stop. I even asked politely, Lou. But they didn't stop", he mumbled between his loud sobs. It was such an heartbreaking site.  I was so enraged at those people who hurt my Harry. 

"Who were they Harry? Was it Ben?", I asked with clear rage in my voice. Ben and his friends were some homophobes who used to bully him but we had already dealt with them and they didn't bully him since 2 years now, Why would they do it now?

"No, Lou. It wasn't Ben. They were older and they had a g-gun, L-lou. Do you think it might be those people?"

Harry lived with his mum, Anne. When we were in grade 6, some people started sending Harry and his mum threats. It had to be them, I thought. I knew why he was scared now. I was scared as well but I had to be strong for him. I would even fight them if it was ever needed, just for this boy in my arms.

"It might as well be those people, Hazz. We should file a complaint before we go home. I know you're scared. But my Hazza is so strong, isn't he? I'll never leave your side after this Hazz. I promise. ", I said delicately kissing his face. He hugged me again. But this time he wasn't crying. He was feeling safe maybe. I wrapped my arms around him as tightly as I could to protect him. 

"Am I an abomination, Lou?", he whispered and those words broke me. He was so fragile, so innocent. Why would anyone want to hurt my angel.!

I pressed my hands on his neck and brushed my thumb on his cheeks 

 "Don't you ever think you're an abomination. You are the sweetest person I have ever met. You're the kindest and purest human to ever exist. Are you even a human? No you're not a human, Harry. You're my angel . This world doesn't deserve someone so pretty and beautiful as you. Do I matter to you?"

"More than anything ", he said with a tiny smile on his face. 

"Then listen to me, Harry styles. You're my world. You mean everything to me. I breathe because I have you next to me. You are my life, Hazz. You're the greatest gift I have ever received. This smile of yours is prettiest wonder of the world. And I love you so much Hazz. You cannot even imagine. So don't you ever think that my Harry is an abomination. Harry Styles is Louis Tomlinson's world. You get that? And I will not spare anyone who hurts him." 

He was proper grinning now with tears rolling down his cheeks and I kissed him softly, like he deserved. He deserved to be handled with care.

"I love you, too. So much that you could never imagine. You should also know that Louis Tomlinson is also Harry Styles' world and Harry Styles hates it when he cries.", he said and we both started laughing and sobbing at the same time. 

I just wanted to keep him safe forever in my arms and protect his unique and lovely smile.

----

TODAY

Was he still smiling? Was he safe? Did he still love me? I missed him so much. It must've been my fault. I am sure. Because my Harry would never hurt anyone intentionally. If something would've happened to him, I would never be able to live. Everyday the only thing that made me wake up was the hope that maybe my Haz would meet me. I would never lose that hope. 

Would I ever get used to live without him? No. How can someone be alive without their life? Harry and I  knew each other since we were 4. We used to attend the same school since we were 4. I had lost my mum when I was 2 years old . My step father paid all my bills till I was legal and also sent au pair's to look after me. They used to take care of me. But I never felt loved. Harry and I had been best friends since the first day of school. I used to be so quiet when I was a kid. I missed my mum and everything seemed scary since I lost her. On the first day of school no one wanted me to sit next to me because they thought that I was a weird quiet  boy. I was about to cry when I felt someone hold my hand and drag me to a chair. That was my Harry. He let me sit next to him that day when no one else did. That's what made him different. We never left each other's side after that day. I had other friend's for sure. Like Liam. But it was different with Harry. I could have fun with my friends but I never felt like what I felt when I was with Harry. I was my best self around him. How much ever fun I had with my other friends, I felt like home only when I was with Harry. 

Now that I had lost him, I was homeless. I finally decided to pick my phone up which was ringing for what seemed forever. It was Zayn and that was when I remembered that I had work. When it came to Harry, it seemed as if nothing else existed.

"'lo", I said after answering the call.

"Lou, we had a meeting. Did you forget it? Are you ok? Di-"

"Z, relax. I'm ok. I was just leaving. I'll be there in 10"

Me, Harry and Liam got in Manchester Uni.  I was doing interior designing, Harry was doing fashion designing and Liam was doing Architecture. That is where we met Zayn. Zayn was Liam's roommate. Me, Liam and Zayn had decided to start a firm together in Uni itself. So we did. Now we are quite a big name here in London. LZL studios. I really enjoyed my work. It kept me from revisiting the darkest places of my mind. 

**

"Z, what is the client's name?", I asked as I entered the conference hall.

"Horan. Niall Horan.", he answered.

A/N: I hope y'all like my story. Finally Horan is here. I really love Nialllll. I love them all too much. Anyways tell me what y'all think. TPWK. Also, sorry for uploading it late.