We're not who we used to be

A/N: YOU CAN LISTEN TO 'FALLING APART' BY 'MICHAEL SCHULTE'

A/N: YOU CAN LISTEN TO 'FALLING APART' BY 'MICHAEL SCHULTE'. HAPPY READING

LOUIS' POV

"Niall, do you know the raven?"

"what? wh-why?"

"Niall tell me do you know him?"

"Y-yes"

"Take me to him"

"No Tommo, he's too dangerous. "

"What is the worst thing he can do? Kill me? I don't care. Its better to actually die rather than being a living dead body. I'm not scared Niall. Take me to him. Please"

"O-okay. Tommo, I'll take you to him. Just stop crying. Please?"

**

I already felt like I was dead. I had hardly slept or eaten anything for almost two weeks. My entire world came crashing down on me for what seemed like a billionth time. My head was crowded with so many unanswered questions. I just needed all of them to be answered. My entire life seemed like a maze right now. I was feeling so lost. Me and Niall were in the car along with some bouncers for protection. But I didn't want any protection. I just needed my answers. Then I would happily rest in peace. We were finally outside some huge mansion. 

"Here we are, mate. Lets go. But I am not sure if we can meet Raven right now. "

"Then I'll wait until we can meet him."

'Why are you so desperate to meet him, Tommo?"

"He is the only person who can help me find a way out of this maze I'm stuck in right now"

He didn't seem to be satisfied but he didn't talk anything further and I was so grateful.

"Look Tommo, He's my mate. So I told him that its me who wants to meet him. He doesn't know that you're gonna meet him. Alright?"

"Thanks mate"

The guards made me follow them to some office. It was huge, decorated all black except for the flooring. It was white  statuario marble. I stood there staring out of the window until I heard the door open.

There he was. His hair was tied up in a manbun. He was wearing a black pea coat. Someone who I knew so well, yet a stranger. He didn't expect to see me. Suddenly his expression changed when he realized its me, not Niall.

His expression turned from shock to something unreadable and then his face was all cold. 

"what do you want Louis?"

Here we go. I thought. So he was going to avoid me. How much harder was he going to make it for me? I could feel life drain out of me. My head felt so dizzy and my body felt light as a feather. 

"h-harry pl-" and then I don't remember what happened next. 

***

I opened my eyes and looked around. I was lying in an unfamiliar bedroom. I suddenly remembered what had happened and I wished I hadn't opened my eyes. 

Harry was sitting next to me on a chair. When he noticed that  I had opened my eyes, he told the doctor to take care of his 'guest' as he called me. He turned away to walk out but then stopped to say

"We might have a slight problem, Louis. Marcus and his men saw you enter this mansion yesterday. It is not safe for you outside for a few weeks. Marcus is a dangerous man. "

"I don't mind, Harry. Death doesn't scare me anymore."

Even though Harry was the person I had waited for, for 2 years, Right now, I just wanted him to go away. I couldn't digest the person he'd become.

"It would be better if you stayed here under our protection for a few weeks. They might use you as a bait and it wouldn't be good for us. So we cannot let you out of here. As it is the doctor has told  you to be bed ridden for a week. If you need anything, Niall would be right here. You can call me, Harry only when its just you and me. Niall knows, too. ", he said with a face as cold as stone.

I couldn't pretend anymore that whatever  he said didn't hurt me. Because my heart shattered into pieces when his only intention to protect me was to protect his security. I had never seen him act so selfish. But that was the thing. This Harry wasn't my Harry. The person that stood before me was Ruthless. He wasn't Harry. My Harry was dead and burried. This was the Raven, ruthless, heartless and a cold blooded murderer. 

"I hate you", I spat before he walked out. 

A/N: I am sorry guys. This was a short chapter. But I wanted it to be short and to the point. What are your opinions on the brand new Harry aka the Raven. Let me know asap. TPWK.