I want you here with me

A/N; You can listen to 'something great' by 'one direction'

My entire world had fallen apart. All these years, I grew up without a family. I never knew what love was until I fell in love with him. He showed me love. People might think of me as a sap and an idiot to give someone so much importance and call them my world, but I don't consider myself an idiot. When I was younger, I didn't have anyone. People looked after me as a job. But I had no one to love and nobody to love me. But then he came into my life. I had lost all faith in love at the tender age of 2. But his goodness made me want to fall in love. When we are kids, we cry and smile in the arms of our parents. I did all that with him. I fell in love with him when I didn't even know what love meant. He was the only person I had, who I could call mine. There was not a single day I spent apart from him.

 People might say that Harry was the more delicate one of our relationship and I had to keep him together, to not let him break. But it was quite the opposite. He just could show his emotions and I was a rough and tough guy. But I needed Harry more  than he needed me. Because he was the only person I had. He kept me from breaking. He wiped my tears every time I cried. He made me feel worth something. He held my hand when the whole world turned their back on me. I knew that the world was a cruel place just 2 years after I came into it. But I also knew that angels were real when that tiny had held my tiny hand to accept me into his life and give me more love than I deserved just to take it back from me and leave me shattered to pieces.

 He was my injury and he was my medicine. I was completely dead from inside. I had lost my oxygen. I was struggling for my breath for the last two years but then I found him again and how insane was I to think that I my struggle had stopped. I was right, in fact. My struggle really had stopped. Not because I got back my breath but because I lost it forever. I wanted to end it all and put a full stop to everything. I couldn't just watch him walk around and make myself believe that both of them are different people. I couldn't watch him walk around as someone I hate. 

I used to hate all those people who hurt my Harry but now he is the person that I hate. I don't want to hate him. My heart wants to love him until all boundaries of love are crossed. But I cannot bring myself to love the man he has become right now. I couldn't live with all these emotions that I have. I had hope in these two years that I would find him again and that kept me going on. But now I didn't have anything. I had lost all my hope. Knowing that I was never getting my Harry back, I felt dead. I was already dead. It just had to be made official.

Soon I thought. I would make it official soon.

A/N; Again, don't hate me please? I am sorry for this short chapter. But I wanted y'all to understand Louis' pain and what he has been through. I hope you guys understand. TPWK