Where's my love?

That day really did mean something

That day really did mean something. The same day when we confessed our love, decided to move in together , the same day he left me and the same day he came back in my life. 28th September. It was such a beautiful day for. Now it just tore me apart. I was going to mark that day by proposing to him. We would have got married last year. But he crushed all my dreams. I should have started hating him that day itself. The same day he left me alone to rot in my self made hell.

**

"Oh my god, Louis. What are doing here? Is Harry ok?", Anne said opening the door.

"Yes Anne. He is perfectly fine. Hello to you too."

"You both boys have totally forgotten me."

"No we both have not. But you just got married so we decided to give you an undisturbed month but what I am about to do needs your approval."

"No Louis. I won't allow you to murder your annoying neighbour. How much ever she tries to flirt with Harry"

'That wasn't going to ask that but now I could give it a thought."

"So what is the devilish thing you are planning o do."

"Don't freak out but..."

I said and pulled out the ring box out of my pocket.

'Oh my...no way. You're proposing. He's going to love this. Oh my god"

And I could see tears in her eyes. She hugged me tightly. 

I had rented a beach house for us. We were going to stay there for 3 days. I was going to propose to him on the third day. Before I proposed to him, I needed the blessings of our elders. I told my step dad just one day before and went to Cheshire from Mnchester to seek Anne's approval. Anne was the closest thing I had to a mother. She had always been there for me and Harry. I was too excited. Harry knew that we were supposed to leave today. So I tried to drive back and reach home as soon as I could. 

But when I returned back home, Harry was nowhere to be found. All his things were still in his wardrobe. I tried to call him so may times. But he didn't answer a single call. After sometime when I called him, I got to know that the number didn't exist anymore. I was dead ass worried. I wanted him right in front of me so that I could hug him and never let him go. I heard the doorbell ring. I ran to open the door but my face frowned when I saw Liam and Zayn in front of me. 

I had called them to ask if they knew anything but they were unaware of it. 

I was lying on my bed hoping that Harry would come back. That was when Liam called out my name and showed me a sticky note on our mirror. 

It was Harry's handwriting. He said he was sorry and he told me not to look for him. He told me to hold on. He told me that he would love me forever.

I couldn't accept the fact that he was gone. I kept acting like he was coming back for 15 days. I waited for him, expecting him to come back. But that was when I realized that he wasn't coming back. I hadn't spoken to Liam and Zayn. They came to check on me everyday. 

"Lou, come on, eat something. " , Zayn said with a worried look on his face.

I didn't say anything for sometime and when they turned around to leave my room, I finally spoke after 15 days.

"He's gone"

"He's gone, he's gone, he's gone, he left me, he's gone, he's gone" I kept saying the same thing like I had lost my sanity. Liam and Zayn walked back to me and cuddled me and tried to comfort me until I went asleep. I dreamt of him that day. I found him in my dreams. Sleep was my escape. I met him there. 

My world collided for the second time that day. I lost my world for the second time. I died for the second time. When my mum died, I found my angel who brought me back to life. But now my angel had left me. The worst thing was that he was my only angel. No one like him could ever exist. If anyone could give me my life back it was him. Little did I know that when he came back he would also take the little life I had left in me.