FALLING APART

A/N: You can listen to 'I found' by 'Amber Run' in this chapter

"Horan? That liquor brand owner?", I asked him

"Yep, that's him. Big name in the industry", Zayn said sketching something on an ipad. 

"Sir, Mr. Horan is here. ", Jimmy said.

" Alright, we're ready. This is a huge deal guys. We have to get this. It's gonna be a big boon for our image.", Liam said.

Me and Zayn nodded and then the door swung open.

"Hullo mates! Meself Niall", he said and shaked hands with all of us. 

I expected someone witha blazer and a few bodyguards who would be prejudiced because of his big image. But what I saw was so unexpected. He was wearing a yellow t-shirt and khaki shorts.  He was Irish. He talked to us as if we were mates since forever. 
"Your house is less of a mansion and more of a palace. " , I said after Zayn showed me the structural representation.
"It does look like palace. But unfortunately it's not mine. It's me mates. The house isn't illegal but that is some confidential information. If the people where he works get to know about this, it'd be hard for him. So for the public, it's business between us" , he whispered as if someone would hear us.
His mate had the whole plan ready apparently. I just had go look at it when I went back home.
"Anyways mate, I gotta leave now but would you like to join me for a small party. It's me school friend's party. Nothing big.", he said after getting up from the chair.
It wasn't a bad idea.  I hadn't attended parties in what seemed like forever. Liam and Zayn couldn't attend the party because they had some plans and I exactly knew what plans they were talking about. But I had no other work than looking at those designs and finalizing them. The truth is that I couldn't deal with those memories anymore or else my brain was going to explode.
**
"So Tommo, truth or dare?"

"truth"

"Do you have anyone special? If you do, have you proposed yet?"
I couldn't propose to him. I wish we'd had that day. It would've been the most special moment of our lives. But telling him I loved him wasn't less than special. It was the most magical moment according to me. We both started developing feelings for each other but Harry thought I was straight and I thought that Harry was straight. We both thought that our feelings would ruin our friendship.  So we both avoided each other for six months. I started to make new friends to avoid him while he started to isolate himself. Until one day I couldn't spot him anywhere. Liam found out that Ben knew Harry was gay and he kept bullying him. I read around the hallways looking for him like I had been possessed. When I finally found him, it was as if my heart left my chest. I saw him pressed on the floor by some boys and Ben was sitting on him writing insults on his t shirt with a sharpie.
I could feel my heart shatter into pieces.
"Get off him I screamed, trying to kick everyone off him and freeing him from their clasps.
 he hugged his knees as tightly as he could and I wrapped my arms around him protectively.
"For God's sake Tomlinson, are you in love with this faggot! "
"He has a name, you dick, his name is Harry Edward Styles and yes I'm in love with him. He's my everything and I will kill all of you if any of you ever comes near him ever again."
It might've looked like I said it out of impulse but no, I was totally aware that I was confessing my feelings to him. I could feel his breath stop for a few moments before he looked up at Me to check if I meant it or not. I nodded and the next thing I knew was that his lips were on mine. We didn't care about anything else. We kissed each other softly yet passionately, throwing in every emotion we felt in these past 6 months in each other's absence. He broke the kiss and looked up at Me to say," I love you too, Lou. Always have. Always Will." And we were kissing each other again trying to show each other how much we loved each other. How much ever we kissed, it didn't feel enough to express our love. We made out almost for half an hour. We were lost in our love. At that moment it was just me and him and no one else existed for us.
I wish it stayed like that forever.
----

"Hey Tommo, you alright there?"

"Yeah just zoned out for minute. Is it fine if I don't answer it. It's just...."

"Sure, mate. No pressure"

"Thanks, Nialler"

"Hey Tommo, I see you've got some fucked up love story there but I really hope everything gets better"

"Thanks Nialler. "

He stopped the topic right there, and I couldn't be more grateful.

We went to a bar from his friend's place. It was quite a crowded bar. I could hear loud music with lights that were practically blinding me. My head was spinning because of all the booze. Then suddenly I heard a loud noise and people screaming. That loud noise wasn't any kind of music. It was some gunshot for sure. So I turned around to see what exactly happened. What I saw next was something I never expected I'd see. Long hair that curled at the ends, muscular arms and body, black leather, Arms covered with black tattoos but the eyes, they could never fool me. Those green eyes I loved for all my life, those green eyes I kissed to stop him from crying, I knew every minute part of those eyes. But the thing was that except for those eyes ,everything had changed. The next thing I noticed had me lose all my senses, he was holding a gun and he just shot dead some bloke who was lying in his own blood pool. THE SIGHT MADE ME WANT TO THROW UP. I just came face to face with the boy I've waited for 2 years just to see him commit a murder. I couldn't quite believe what I just saw. But I wasn't scared of him. I unconsciously started taking slow steps towards him. After a few more steps I was face to face with him. That was when he noticed my presence. 

"Louis"

He looked at me as if he just saw a ghost. We didn't take our gazes of each other but then he turned around and started walking towards a Range Rover. I still hadn't come to terms with what happened just now. I stood there like a dead body. It cannot be him. It couldn't be him. I knew him. I knew all parts of him. He never even raised his hand in front of a tiny insect. How can the same boy be a cold blooded murderer! My Harry could never be a murderer. 

"That is the Raven", I heard Niall's friend, Perrie tell me. 

I wasn't naive. Everyone knew who the Raven was. He was the boss of the biggest mafia gang. He was a terror. Everyone shivered at his name. 

**

ZAYN's POV

That day since Louis came back from that bar, he hardly spoke to anyone. We tried to contact him but he had shut himself in his shell completely. Me and Liam had no idea, what happened to him that day but when he came back he looked like he was a dead body. 

When we asked Niall, he told us that he saw a Mafia gang commit a cold blooded murder. That was when I understood the roots of what Louis saw. That was when I realized that he hadn't  met met any random mob boss, he had met The Raven, he had met Harry.

A/N: Finallyyyyy Harry is back ....like no one expected him to be!!!!! And then there's Zayn who knows some shit;) BTW LHH is my favvvvvv. I love fetus H tooo. I LOVE EVERY BRAND OF H ;) Let me know what you think of this chapter. TPWK.