Prologue

Harry Potter, sitting on the broken astronomy tower of Hogwarts, the only piece of the whole of Hogwarts not broken down in rubble. That being it was saved by his own magic.

He destroyed the world. Imperioed country leaders and let the nukes fly. He made sure to save nature but just pockets. He cleaned the world after the nukes flew and most human died. All those in their bunkers Harry killed him self.

The tower is all that's left of humanity with Harry being part of it. That was about 1000 years earlier. Now nature has retakes over the world with animals being the primary species.

Now he sits the tower again. With the 3 hallows still with him and a content smirk on his face. He put the elder wand to his temple and whispered the 2 words that should have been able to put him in the ground the few years after birth but it still failing. Even now, after all this time it still doesn't work.

He goes back down the tower as it basically became one big library with all the worlds knowledge both magical and muggle. It has been spacialy enchanted to be basically be a pocket dimension. The tower his one home he sits down and starts a fire an sits down in his nice cushioned seat. He lays down hopping it'll be his last knowing that it won't.

"Hello Hadrian." Harry doesn't have pen his eyes knowing who it is.

"Finally come to collect me?" Harry or Hadrian only friend is Death. Besides maybe nature.

"No in the normal way. I have come to give you an ultimatum actually. Your penance is served, Gaia, Hecate, Oceanus, Kronos, and I are very happy with what you did with this world. Gaia very and Oceanus very much so.

Hecate as you brought magic back to its primal state. The other forced us to make you have the penance and now it's fulfilled. Do you want to go back or maybe live a different life?"

Hadrian was paying attention even with his eyes closed and Death could tell.

"Will I still be able to see you?"

"Yes, though you would first have to break a certain someone out of their imprisonment first."

Harry or Hadrian was thinking. "I would want sole stuff for the world travel. And bring some stuff as well."

"Of course, the world, will be very different. Super soldiers and super powers are their. The wizarding world will be thief waiting for your return. Your backstory will also be different."

"Send me a contract and let me see if before I agree to anything."

"Of course, you could also make small changes to the contract but the main things must be upheld." Death pulled out the contract and Hadrian read it.

Back story: Hadrian (Harry) James Potter will wake up in the body of Hadrian Samael Noir Potter (Grindelwald). When he is five years old in an insane asylum after he was caught after he murdered the Dursleys. He was caught with blood on him hands and a security camera.

He was sent to the asylum and he was already on the start on developing an obsurus. Now at age seven it full came out but it's the most powerful and protects Hadrian. They are teaching him thing in the asylum but first he need to get out.

Then a girl with brown hair and red eyes who he could tell has magic was brought in as well. She is only 7 years old and has powerful magic like him except she can't control it. Then form a great friendship and decide to get out together after Hadrian tells her about what she can't control.

It's on the day before they get out that Harry gets their.

Powers: Mutant, Obsurus, and Wizard branch of humanity.
- Parseltongue (Parselmagic)
- Deathspeak (Deathmagic)
- Nature's Tongue (Can talk to creatures and nature in their own tongue while also having Nature magic)
- Natural Occulmens
- Natural Ligimens
- Natural Healing
- Improved Physique
- Photographic Memory
- Rainbow Core (Can learn any and every magic and not lean toward a distinct side and can be a master of everything)
- Obsurus: Class 1 Healing (Deadpool's level)
Class 2 Physique (Super Soldier Serum Level)

Looks: Hadrian decides

To talk to any of the gods must first break Hela out of Niflhiem and have her not go directly after her father and the throne.

The gods will also make 2 people of your choosing immortal to live life with you.

"So what do you think?"

"Looks good but I want you to add that my line, the Grindelwalds is a goblin friend. And I want to know more about the girl that was brought."

"I can make that work and the girl is one of the strongest mutants and Mages alive, the Scarlet Witch though she'll have to learn to control it."

"Alright, I also want foreknowledge and to know who is Hela. And I want everything in this tower in a trunk that I'll find when I get to Gringotts."

"We can make that work. You'll get all the knowledge when you transmigrated. Also that should be fine." Death glides, walks to me and puts one of his fingers right to my forehead. The skin removes so it's just skelatal. "Goodbye friend, hope to see you soon."

He pushes on my forehead and it get like I got hurtling into my new body and I promptly pass out.