Part 3: Meetings and Nana Shimura

I was laying in bed with Wanda. We have just finished lunch and we're full but still holding each other.

"That was really good Had." She was rubbing her belly.

"It was, that red bread was the best to me though. Even though it was spicy it still filled me up and mine had little pieces of meat and onions inside of it."

"Then the actual slap of meat, my god it was so tender and just melt in your mouth good. It was awesome."

I hugged her tighter against me, "Yeah it was."

She hugged me tighter as well. "You got me out."

She starts crying, "Hey hey, I got you. Now you know what that means."

She looks at me with tears in her eyes and falling down her face. I hear a quiet, "what?"

"Now that I got you, I'm never letting you go." She starts crying harder and just pull her tighter as she cries into my shoulder getting it wet but I don't care. All I care about is I have her with me and we're free and able to live our lives.

Soon I feel her breath even out after she stops crying and just hugs me. I know she's fallen asleep and I go to bed as well. I try to fall asleep but I just lie in bed going over everything.

The year is 1988. I'm the the body of the boy who lived to be abused and used. The world is dangerous and beautiful. I'm a Grindelwald, Potter, and more. I'm still the master of death even though it's an empty title as no one can control death, the closest thing you can get is to be friends with it.

I need to get my stuff in the vaults and get Wanda situated. I need to make my own company and with my knowledge I could make a company that sells revolutionary medical stuff along with games that I played in the future. I could use the goblins help for it though they would get real greedy but they still be on the helpful side if we still fight.

I need to make my way in the world so that they can never put me in jail or back into the asylum or anything. I need power and wealth. Not just regular power, I need an army, I need contacts, friends. I need my own place. I have all the knowledge on and of space in the books, if I can get space and get mining asteroids and then to Mars, I could potentially terraform it and have that as my base of operations while human and humanity squabble amongst themselves.

I fall into Morpheus grasp as I think about abandoning humanity and letting it fall into ruin and nature taking back over.

(Waking up)

I wake up to the sound of a shower going and some soft singing. I open my eyes and look around. Wanda is not in my arms anymore and theirs a pain of new clothes for me. It's just some jeans with a longs sleeve blue shirt and underwear and fluffy socks with moccasins as the shoes.

I hear the shower turn off and the singing stop. Then I hear some shuffling and out steps Wanda in a flowing red summer dress and some undershirt and shorts on. She looks at me while I'm looking at her.

"Your turn for the shower. They have soap and everything that you'll need in their." I get up and bring my clothes.

I take a shower with just base sport body wash and use a shampoo and conditioner mix of 'winter smell.' The water is warm but not hot or cold. I get out, dry off, and get dressed as well as put on anti perspirant deodorant with the same winter smell.

I get out and Wanda's looking at me the same way I looked at her. I didn't do my hair as I just have it in a big man bun with a metal dagger in it. She braided her hair with 2 French braids that meld into one in the back.

I walk over to the 2 dagger they left for us as everyone not a slave was supposed to wear one. It signify that they can defend themselves and this have freedom. I transfigured the sheets in a sash of leather with the space for the dagger, some potion slots, some bullet slots along with some holes where I can put hatchets onto as well.