Part 4: 3 years

When we got their we arrive on a frozen boat dock. Everything is covered in snow but I can see a cabin up on the hill with some greenhouse and forest all around with a path up the side of the hill to the Cabin.

 Everything is covered in snow but I can see a cabin up on the hill with some greenhouse and forest all around with a path up the side of the hill to the Cabin

We get to the cabin and it looks homely. I don't feel the cold at all on the island. Wanda looks like she slightly shivering but both Nana and I act like we don't feel the cold.

 Wanda looks like she slightly shivering but both Nana and I act like we don't feel the cold

We arrive and the Cabin so just the thing you see on the way up. Their a whole mountain with trees and animals behind it when looking from the path. Their are at 5 greenhouses, all looks big and are probably magically expanded. The 5 looks like it has a heater. Theirs also a big garden patch and a path to what looks like a root cellar. Theirs also a big wooden shack that has firewood under it.

Theirs also a forge a bit away that looks perfect for me. Also on the side of the cabin is a area that has a covered up jacuzzi with a grill and patio right by it with no snow on it. Their seem to be electric lights but magic doesn't mix well with technology or electricity and I'm going to change that but it seems like she already figured it out.

We head into the cabin and a wave of heat hits us. Their is also five house elves in little maid and butler uniforms that were waiting for us. They all bowed before us. The lead elf, a girl said, "Missy happy Mistress is back. Did you bring back little Masters and Mistress for us?"

"Not for you no. We'll have to get personal house elves for them though. It would be good for a girl for girl and boy for boy."

"Missy can get some."

Nana nodded at that. "Good, go do that." Their was a loud pop and their 3 more in quick succession.

"Missy brought unnamed for young master and Elzia for young mistress. I could not find any available male elf's, sorry mistress." They go in front of them. My house elf looks like it's been abused all it life. They were both in worn out pillow cases.

"You have to put you hand on their forehead and say, I accept you as you master and then give them some of your magic."

We do that. I put my hand but before I ask it for its name. Its reply was, "I has none."