*𝗦𝗸𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗿*

Sky carefully slipped into the car, making sure not to step on any of the many things littered all over Amelia's car. Unfortunately, she wasn't the clean type, and that really bugged Sky.

"Ammy, when are you going to clean this car?" she asked her friend. Amelia shrugged. "I'll get around to it."

"That's what you said 3 weeks ago!"

Amelia rolled her eyes. "And this is relevant how?"

"I-" Sky started, before promptly deciding drop the subject. Zoey grinned. "You two are hilarious."

"So, what cafe do you lot wanna go to?" Amelia said, changing the subject.

Zoey waved her hand around like Hermione. "Ooh! Let's go to The Tea Corner!"

Livvy frowned. "Nah, let's go to Coffee Cauldron."

Zoey groaned. "The people there look like Seelies!"

"What's a Seelie?" Sky asked. She didn't really get involved in many movies or anything, so half the time when her friends made references, she'd be in the dark.

"A Seelie is kind of like an elf. It's from Shadowhunters." Amelia answered. "So, where are we-"

"We're going to Coffee Cauldron no matter what you lot say." Livvy said. She seemed to be regaining her happiness.

Amelia grinned. "Ok! It's settled then, we'll go to Coffee Cauldron!"

Coffee Cauldron was a a cafe that the girls went to frequently. It was VERY Harry Potter themed, but that was ok, since one of her biggest fandoms that she knew about was Harry Potter. 

Soon enough, the girls pulled up out side of Livvy's  favourite cafe. Sky didn't mind it; in fact, she loved the place. 

**

"One soy latte, two peppermint teas, and a coffee please," Amelia said. The waiter nodded and hurried off.

Sky sank into her seat. She'd just remembered she needed to ask her friends about something; something about  her little sister. Cammy had been acting weird lately. And as her older sister, she needed advice on how to find out what was up.

"Guys.... Cammy's been acting weird lately... Can I have some advice..........."

Zoey lifted her head. "Maybe she's started puberty." 

Sky frowned. Yes, that's probably what it was. "Yeah... that's most likely it. Thanks." 

Zoey smiled. "No, it's ok. I was very lost when I started puberty, so I'll try to help Cammy the best I can."

"So," Amelia said, pounding the table. "Are we all ready for the show tonight?"

Livvy spat her water out in surprise. "It's tonight?"

Zoey nods. "Unfortunately. I hate that damn elf costume."

Livvy snorts. "And the make up-"

Zoey hold up a hand. "Don't do it-"

"-makes you look like you're 14." Livvy finishes, giggling.

Zoey's face forms a whale.