𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮

When Conner picks me up, he's scowling at something. "You alright?" I ask him.

"Yeah I'm fine, it's just that your psychopath of a best friend doesn't want us to date." He replies angrily. "Honestly, I'm not even sure why you like her in the first place; she seems erratic and rude."

Mentally, I sigh. Of course Livvy would do this. 

I tense. "I can talk to her. It won't happen again."

He huffs. "Please do. She's very rude. Now come on, let's not let that ruin our evening." 

I sigh and look down. "'kay."

*after*

When we get to my house, he opens the car door for me. Smiling, he walks me to the front door. "Thanks for the lovely night gorgeous." I smile back. "No, thank you."

As soon as I get to my room, I text Livvy.

---Livvy---

Me: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

Livvy: what?

Me: why'd you have to be so rude to Conner?

Livvy: ...he was asking for it

Me: I can't believe you

Livvy: look, I'm sorry, ok?

Me: that had better not happen again

*Amelia has blocked Livvy*

I grab my pillow and proceed to scream into it.  I don't get why she has to be this way! Can't she ever be happy for me? This is the first date I've ever been on, and she had to weasel her way into it!

"Ammy?" I look up and see Brooke. "Why are you screaming?"

"Livvy," I mumble.

"Oh. Are two fighting?"

"You could say that."

Brooke sighs. "You two never fight."

"Yeah....I guess..." I say, and think about it. Ir's true. We never fight. 

"Maybe think about her side. It might help," my little sister says before she walks out, closing the door behind her. I sit in silence, thinking about what she said. It's possible that it was because she's very anti-social. Could be because she just doesn't like him. Or, maybe she's jealous.

I push the thought out of my head. No. This is Livvy we're talking about, she never gets jealous. Never. Nuh. Not possible.

"Tea!" Brooke says, jump scaring me. "BROOKE! KNOCK!" I exclaim, glaring at the evil grin on her face.

"That was so much fun," she giggles.

"You are the worst," I say with a smile. "Thanks."

"No problem." she replies, and then walks out. I take a sip of my tea. It's hot- she's done it perfectly. I don't know how she makes them so well.

Oh well.

I turn around, and look at a picture of me and Livvy. A flash of guilt spikes through me, and suddenly I feel horrible about blocking her. She probably didn't mean it. Sighing, I pick up the phone and unblock her. 

Me: hey, Livvy, I'm really sorry I blocked you

Livvy: yeah... whatever

Me: Livvy-

Livvy: don't 'Livvy' me. You've fought with me, and you start all because of some boy? I'm trying to tell you, he'll only hurt you!

Me: no, he'd never do that. you know, he's actually not as bad as you seem to think he is

*Livvy has blocked and muted you*

"Shit!" I groan, and then try to call her, getting no response. I'll say this about Livvy; when she's mad, she really gets mad.  So, I do the next best thing; I ask Zoey to text her.

Me: hey Zoey

Zoey: yeah

Me: can you text Livvy? Tell her I'm sorry

Zoey: ok.....

Me: I'd do it, but she blocked and muted me

Zoey: wow, that was... excessive

Me: Well, I did block her for a short while

Zoey: wow, what happened between you two?

Me: we got in a fight

Zoey: no shit sherlock

Me: Conner asked me out, and she's not happy about it

Zoey: are you two seriously fighting over some guy?

Me:.....

Zoey: I told her what you said. She's still mad.

Me: I don't blame her

I put my phone down, ignoring the urge to throw it across the room. I really hope we don't keep fighting. She's my best friend.

I want my best friend back.