𝗔𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗮

Amelia looked back at Livvy and smiled. She gave a little wave, and exited the stage, as her item was over. She rushed down, got changed into her next costume, grabbed her dressing gown, shoes, and went up to  the outside bit next to the foyer, where they kept the snacks. It was also where you could see your friends and family.

She got a few pieces of fruit, then went to go see Brooke, her eleven year old sister.

"So, what do you think of the show?" Amelia asked her little sister.

"It's good," Brooke replied. "I like the bit with you and Livvy in it."

"Ohh, the breakup bracket. Yeah, that one's good."

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Livvy and Sky waving at her. She grinned, and waved back.

"Speaking of which, have you met Livvy's little brother, Charlie?" 

Brooke shook her head. "Nope."

"Hey Livvy!" Amelia said. "Do you think Charlie and Brooke would get along?"

Livvy didn't hesitate. "Oh definitely! CHARLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!"

"What?"  he said, running up to see her.

"Brooke, Charlie. Charlie, Brooke." Livvy said.

s!

*later "Hi!" Charlie said, smiling.

"Hey," she said hesitantly, since she was very socially awkward.

"I'm Charlie!"

"Brooke."

Amelia grinned and left them to chat. "Where's Zoey?" Sky asked.

"Erm....maybe she's still in the dressing room?" Livvy replied.

"ALL CAST PLEASE HEAD DOWNSTAIRS. I REPEAT, ALL CAST PLEASE HEAD BACK DOWNSTAIRS."

"I guess we'll find out," Amelia said.

***

"Zoey, where were you?" Sky asked as they entered the changing room.

"Had to re-do my makeup." she replied. 

"Ahhh." Livvy said.

*later that night*

"Bye guys!" Zoey yelled as she got into Sky's  car. Amelia and Livvy waved goodbye.

"Bye," Livvy said, then she hugged Amelia. She smiled, and hugged her back. "Bye."

After they were all gone, Amelia was about to call a taxi when someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around and saw the school's sweetheart, Conner Adelie. Strangely, he looked seemingly nervous.

"Yes?" she said.

"Hey. You were amazing up there tonight." he said.

"Thanks," she said hesitantly. 

Conner smiled. "Anyway, I came to ask you something I've been meaning to ask you for a long time." he takes a deep breath. "Amelia Wright, will you go out with me?"

Amelia was shocked. No one had ever had feelings for her.

"Ok. I'd- I'd love that," she said, still shocked. But something didn't click. As nice as he was. But maybe it was because she'd never dated before.

Conner beamed. "You won't regret it. How about we go out, tomorrow night?"

"Where to?" She asked.

"What about Exchange?"

Exchange was a cafe in the city. Amelia loved it there. It smelt like home. 

"Ok."

"I'll pick you up at 7:30 ." he said, then he kissed her cheek, and left.

What is going on? Amelia thought.